Thanks for reading, everyone!

Ada: I'm glad you liked the chapter in the end, it was good to get all these things outside of me and onto the page. Yes, Lance knows a very great deal and he has told some of this to his son - the things that happened this chapter will be a bit more clear after next chapter. Oh, the blob thing wasn't some token thing thrown in there to break Lisa's fall - have I ever done something as random as that? I definitely hope not. We haven't seen the last of it.

I know where you're coming from with the whole Lisa-saving-Veronica thing, but I reckon it (as you also said) was necessary - otherwise I don't think it would be realistic to see Lisa just leap out to save her enemy without a moment's hesitation. Overall, though, I'm stoked that you like this chapter ... seeya next chapter.

Blademaster: Heh, thanks for reading. The Union wasn't looking for Entei - but not to worry, I'm sure that it's a confusing story to follow. As I said to Ada, the blob thing has future relevance, but not right now.

Thanks for the support - looking at this chapter again, I actually like it quite a lot. I think my apprehension came from actually 'releasing' the chapter to the world as opposed to worrying about the chapter itself. On the whole, I'm so glad that this chapter didn't feel long or tedious to those of you who were reading it. Hope to see you next time!

Master Kirby: Your ability to read between the lines in this fic never ceases to amaze me ... you might be onto something. Thanks for reading again.

Yes, Entei was killed by Suicune in chapter 33. But ... well ... things are never what they seem in this fic, apparently. Also, you're right about Gavin's psychic powers - they have returned to him, but throughout that chapter he was unconscious ... so he had no chance to use them. More about this in later chapters.

It annoys me that there were so many grammar problems, but oh well; you guys are all actually a lot better at picking them up than I am.

About next chapter ... read further down.

Brian: You've hit the nail on the head, I was always going to be difficult to begin to spill the beans on what's actually been going on behind the scenes all this time.

Thanks for the comments - especially the description ones.

Indeed, the tension waned, but I tried to manage the escape as best I could. As for grammar, I noticed problems in the chapter too (well, I didn't pick them up, but I knew it didn't flow properly). Yeah, I used way too many ellipses. I also thought I overdid it on the semi-colons, but thankfully nobody seemed to mind. I will try to improve in the next chapter, which is much less action packed.

Glad you liked the end, too.

*phew* That took awhile. I don't know why I actually set time aside to reply to reader's replies, but it seems like the right thing to do. And I quite like it.

I'm now working on the next chapter, Chapter 58, which is the quintessential chapter you have probably been wanting to happen (I know I definitely have): the chapter with actual explanations that, for the first time, will actually answer some things. I'm taking it slow because there is a LOT of stuff to wade through here, and of course I have to make sure it all fits in with my notes and all the hints I've dropped, etc. But not to worry, it is coming along quite nicely already.

In between writing bursts for Chapter 58, I've also been adding to my notes and plans, and in a very JK-Rowlingish moment, I discovered the very last chapter of LTL that I began to write a couple of years ago, and I've begun to write it again. So that's quite interesting to do, the final chapter of all - still, it will probably be easier to do now than later, because when the time comes I'll probably be too sentimental to write it.

Anyway, back to the fic ... thanks again to everyone for reading and replying - closet readers, please reply! I really do like to hear your feeback!

Cheers!