GCM: THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE REPLY! Sorry, caps lock there ... i can't be bothered changing it. It's good that you like teh Battlemagic Stuff because you'll be seeing more of it in the later chapters.

You've never been in a clothing rack? You poor, deprived person, you have to try it out one day. Unless you're over the age of 14, then it's just sad. Grand Theft Library Book? Wait and see!

Gavin's floating out there somewhere. Yes, Lisa does have a bit of a crush on Darius (hence the double-meaning of 'Christmas Crush').

Oz: Hey, how ya goin? LOL! The chappy was one of the easiest things I have ever written, it flowed really naturally, just like Chapter 34. There must be something about those two chapters that make it happen.

A cameria? I dunno ... have you ever ridden in a Galaxia??? I haven't, but still ...

You've never been bored enough to try hiding in clothes racks? Have you ever stood around for three hours waiting for parents to hurry up and choose some DAMN TOWELS???

I already spoke to ya about the battlemagic, but thanks anyway, because it was actually a spur of the moment concept, I just felt like livening up the chapter a bit. So I created a heap of thigns as I went along ... but, believe it or not, some of them do play a part in the overall shape of the story. Aquaflox might make more sense later, and we'll definitely see more of the Guardian Butterfree and Buzzball. Don't worry about the Jellimer and Orb, all will be revealed ... one day!

If you're thinking of a jean-Wes spin off, think again mate!

You remembered the necklace! I wondered if you would ... if anyone would. Hold that thought ... oh, btw, my lips are sealed RE the streak of light.

Jon UKX: Hey Jon, how ya going? Lol I know a Christmas chapter in June is a bit odd, but that's the way the timing worked out ... the story is still following a timeline, afetr all.

Darius is kind of based on that guy ... I have no idea what the real Darius looks like, but my sister was going on about 'Darius' and 'Colour Blind' as I wrote chapter 35, so it just kind of fell into place.

Reason for the court case = top secret!

Kirby: Thanks mate! I dunno about Lisa finding the shopping trip fun, she might have liked it more if she hadn't been attacked by some lady!

You're american? WE have an accent? Well I suppose that makes sense, but to us guys, you yanks sound really different. But like you say, it works both ways. We think our voice just sounds normal.

Anyway, a 'fake american accent' is someone trying to put on an american accent ... i can't describe it really.

The towel racks were a hit! It would have been so much fun!

You're right, Gavin has a good reason for his silence. But what could it be??????

It's not psychic, it's BattleMAGIC, with the emphasis on the magic. oh, and good point about Aipom! He needs that collar something chronic!

You don't get rock in america? It's a lolly. Very hard ... not real rock, of course.

Mr pikachu: Interesting theory...