I debated whether or not to make a double post for this, but I suppose it's about time I gave you guys some good news, so here's a progress update.

I've been writing hard for the last week and finally churning out some good work. Chapter 58 is now (dare I say it?) about 2/3 finished. I've done just over 9000 words and it's still growing - this is going to be a massive chapter!

I've also planned out Chapter 59 and some of the next book, which is going to be very interesting with regards to both the developing plot and development on new and existing characters, including Lisa, of course. For now though, it's back to chugging away on Chapter 58.

Coming soon! I hope!

Cheers!

EDIT 5/11/06: Hovering around the 13,000 word mark now and still a fair way to go. It's working out very well! I'm really, really going to try to keep it below 20,000 words ...

EDIT 6/11/06: Obsessive progress reports because I'm so happy. Things have worked out well. Around 16,500 words and still going. Almost definitely going to keep it under 20,000 now, thank God, but it's still going to be an onerous task to read. I'm considering splitting the chapter but that probably won't happen, I'm too keen to get it all out there at once.