OzAndrew: Hey! Ready to start work on you-know-what? I'm gonna try and start my part today, I'll see how I go!

Yeah, poor Mini-butterfree wasn't in that chapter (shock horror), but I explained somewhere in my last post where Marina keeps her. Lisa with a tiny Togetic ... interesting thought. You already know what my answer is though.

Nah, you know Lisa! Sitting around with a little bit of string in the water seems absolutely pointless to her. Why bother? Oh yeah, Lisa did leech the rod actually, it's Marina's spare one. Lol ... you know I actually considered Lisa catching a Zubat once, way way back. Didn't happen though.

Yay for Aipom! That necklace cured his restlessness! He's stacks stronger now than he was, say, around the gym battle with Tom. As for the power ratings, I'd say Fisky, Aipom, Vulpix, Dratini and Elekid, then Magneton and finally (ugh) Issechu, though he actually kinda proved himself in chapter 30 odd.

She's kinda given up on finding out where Gavin's got to at the moment because of what happened at the lake, but she'll get back to it eventually.

Seeya later!