***ANNOUNCEMENT***

Next chapter is the beginning of LTL III.

I think it's time to make this announcement - hopefully you guys see it as a good one. Basically, I'm taking a break of posting LTL, for about three or four weeks. For those who don't remember, the end of chapter 20 was the end of LTL I, and LTL II began at Chapter 21. Well, I have reached the third part at last. Chapter 49 is the beginning of Lisa the Legend III: Revelation. (Initially that was the title for II but it was dropped later). So yes ... I'll take a months break before the new book is posted. It will still be in this topic, the same as book II, but I want a good break so that you guys have a reasonable break and so that I have enough time to build up my stocks.

I think I've gotten over the worst of my writer's block all of a sudden, which is awesome. I'll be writing busily over the next month, so keep your eyes on this thread. Any questions or whatever, feel free to ask.

Well, that's about it. Have a good month, everybody, and all the rest. Keep your eyes peeled, cause Lisa the Legend III: Revelation is going to be better than ever!

Cheers!

- Gavin.

PS: Thanks Tara and Karania for your support , and Oz for your reply, I'll get onto it later ^_^.