Very interesting... I guess I'm a little late, but I finished reading what's happened so far and it's very well done. I especially like what you've done with Entei. It seems he's willing to do anything to acheive his goals, including siding with Team Rocket! I never really imagined Entei doing anything like that, so it's pretty interesting to see that possibility expanded on.

The other characters are well developed too. The curse over Gavin's family puts him in a desperate situation, knowing that the clock is slowly ticking until that day arrives. It must be very difficult for him... Hopefully, he'll be the one to finally end it.

The EBTV crossover was very interesting too, although once I got to the crossover chapters, I had to go read all of EBTV to find out about what those characters where doing. (Which was really neat as well.) It was a nice touch to see two different stories intersect, and to see the characters differing view points. One wierd thing, Jessica didn't notice the big R on Lenina's outfit... although she probably wasn't paying that much attention. (And probably trying to preserve continuity. ^_^) Lenina was wearing a lab coat over her shirt anyway.

I wonder if the other Legendary Cats are aware of what Entei is plotting? Or if any other Legendaries will make an appearance in the future? Well, I guess the answer will come when you post more chapters, But I have a feeling that Ho-oh will make an appearance soon (well, more than his one line of dialouge much earlier) if the Tin Tower is the focus of the next chapter...

Keep up the great work! ^_^