Chapter 32 - Coke Can Terror!

Typical of Hiro to call eh? Who else can solve your problems like Lisa Walters? Who else can save money like Lisa Walters? Who else can escape kidnappers like Lisa Walters? I'd actually like to know who.. do you know?

So Lisa's just going to give away one of her two badges, silly girl, I'd make him pay through the nose for it. Yes Hiro, I want your money, and Gavin, teleport me there, the expense is too much! Hurry up!

Methinks Joy lost it for a while, I was expecting her to cry out for mummy at that point. If behind the tower is known as a murder hotspot, why isn't there a police beat, with stuffed animals too! And what ended up with the Sandshrew? Did Lunanine eat him as a snack?

Eusine Luper eh... is that... gavin's dad or cousin.. its familiar, but I'm too lazy to backtrack.. .you know me. But go Icy! Go him! I always thought of it as a light blue, not orange. Looks like all the Lupers have psy powers, and poor Eusine was all outta his Bye bye Joy!

I miss poor old joy, her mum will miss her! I wonder if Icy will get help for her! Or that Sandshrew? And why does Gavin wave money in peoples faces? He can wave it in mine!

And buh bye to Ditto! Have fun with Wesley! Although I felt sorry for Jean, she didn't get anything, knowing her she'll find a Cleffa and hug it so tightly it will faint then she'll catch it. lol... Oh well... Bye Ditto!

Good thing about the buggy! They got a free ride again! And well when will they have time to do their christmas shopping eh!?

Another good chapter Gavin! Talk to you soon!