This morning, just before waking up, I had my first dream about Lisa The Legend.

In my dream, I was reading the story, and it was talking about Gavin. Gavin was flying in an airplane. The co-pilot was outside of the cockpit when the pilot called out to him to come back in quickly to see what he sees. Remember the mysterious orange-redish flame Lisa saw shooting through the sky? Well, The pilot saw this in front of the plane, flying through the air, right towards the cockpit. Gavin then got up, and went into another room on the plane.

At this point in the story, it said something about how in that room: " 'the Gavin Egg' (or 'Gavin's Egg') was cracking open, but nothing happed." Then I woke up.

I have no idea why I remembered that flame in the sky that Lisa had seen, but in my dream it seemed to be about to fly into the plane. The dream actually fit in with the real story. Gavin was gone when Lisa saw the flame, so it is possible that he could have been above her in a plane. I just don't know where the egg came from. When I read about the egg breaking open, it was kind of like in GSC, how it said about the egg cracking, but then said that nothing happened instead of saying what hatched.

Have any of you ever dreamed about this story?

Gavin, good luck in writing the next chapter. I am looking forward to finding what really happened.