T_M_L: I remember, you were one of my earliest readers ... well, as long as you are plodding away somewhere, that's good enough for me!

Karania: There you are! I knew you'd return eventually! I'm glad you liked the chapters, and yes, the intensity is building as we approach the climax of this book. Thanks for reading, as always.

I just have one question for everyone - and it sounds stupid to ask - but is this still good? I mean, is everyone still enjoying reading LtL these days? Make no mistakes about it, I'm not quitting or anything ... just wondering if it's still enjoyable to read or if it has become lacklustre of late ...? Like I said, a dumb and pretty pathetic question, but I really am doubting some of the latest chapters, especially after reading some of my better ones back in this fic's heyday.

I'll stop now. Just wanted to get some feedback on the quality of this - if it's still got the fun, the magic, that I think it used to have more than it does now ...

In other news, did my Applicable Maths final exam today and it went really well (I hope). Now to study for History ...

It's odd, but I seem to post more during my actual exam weeks than I do in the lead-up to them ^^

Cheers!

- Gavin.