Well, hi there darktyranitar, and thanks very much for reading!

I'm as surprised as you are that it's been four years for this fic (in some ways it actually feels like much longer!!) and I'm equally amazed that not only are old readers still reading, but somehow new readers like yourself and starjake, among others, start reading such an established fic. It's really flattering, and very very welcome.

Your post functions as a rather composed summary of the fic: from trainer, to quest, to dark ... and, in the future chapters, it's going to be a quixotic mixture of all three genres, which will be incredibly interesting to write.

Thanks once again, for reading and for your good wishes.

To everyone - still nothing very exciting to report. This is one of those chapters that takes a lot of dedication and perseverence to complete, but it's only because I want to get it just right, and so far things just haven't unravelled quite as I want them to, so the chapter could still be a few weeks away. Believe me, it is more frustrating for me, the writer, than it would be for any reader, though I understand how annoying such a long wait can be.

Anyhow, I'll keep pushing ahead with Chapter 58 and hopefully will have it completed just the way I want it as soon as possible.

Cheers!

- Gavin.