MTR: Lol!!! I was supposed to change that last line! Oh well, too late now. Dammit. And I'm not really sure if it's a good or a bad thing ...

I would have liked to include Kris' contest as well and expand on the others' but the chapter was already well over 5200 words, making it (I think) my longest chapter.

TM: It's about time I explained who that guy is, isn't it? I mean, he's been stalking her earlier, too. WHY is the question. I'd suggest reading earlier chapters to figure it out a bit, but it's really not explained until the next book.

Personally I prefer Vulpix over Magneton but hey I'm the writer so I must be really stupid to put myself out. Thanks, I hope you stick with this story til the end.

Ryan: Hi there!! Ah yes, the first half of the saga is over, and what WILL happen to Lisa. I know. Oz Andrew is practically the only other person who knows on this planet - only because we wrote the C/O together.

Yes, I heard about Melbourne winning the title of best city in the world. Isn't that absolute crapola or what??!! Perth is like SOOO much better, and although I've never been there I'm sure Adelaide is too (just to be biased against Melbourne).

Everyone: Now that the "final" chapter is over, I'm taking a small break of posting (not much, just maybe a week or so, don't panic). The second book will be posted in this topic of course.

Cheers!