Zeldafan: Yay! I was hoping you wouldn't be left too far behind, I was really worried that nobody would be able to catch up if I skipped too far ahead. Glad that you liked the new chapters and how they turned out. Will they meet Lance? Ah ... stay tuned! Thanks very much for reading again, it's great to have such loyal readers!

Everyone: Well, I go back to school tomorrow, for three weeks of study, followed by graduation, then study week, then two weeks of TEE (Tertiary Entrance Exams). As such, I'm going to be pretty much dead for awhile as far as TPM goes. I'm not saying I'll be completely AWOL, but I sincerely doubt the next chapter of LTL will be any time soon. A complete recovery in activity should happen in late November, after exams are over. As it is, I'm thrilled I got two chapters done during the holidays. :biggrin:

Anyhow, I just want to thank everyone for supporting Lisa the Legend thus far, and I hope you are all still looking forward to the next installment, whenever I get it done! For those who haven't read the new chapters yet, go ahead and read, and please reply when you've read them, it's really great to know people are still reading this and enjoying it.

Well, thanks again everyone. Wish me luck!

Cheers!

- Gavin.