Hey there, Gavin! I planned on not posting until I got up to date with the current chapter, but... it's pretty long, and I wanted to put in some thoughts.

So far, I'm loving this fanfic. You write so well, and describe stuff VERY well. Also, the flow of the current event isn't lost, which is a huge plus. In only 7 chapters I've read, I'm already in suspense! I wanted to ask some questions about the next events, but guess I'll find out as the story goes on.

The characters are great too. So, Lisa is the girl of the 3rd Pokémon movie? I liked her... Gavin is interesting too, and seems to have more power than he thinks. Also, you used Pokémon that are rarely seen in Fics. It's cool to see an Aipom as the main Pokémon!

Everything is really intriguing... and the story is so good! You know, even the few chapters I've read inspired me to write back my Fanfic. You're an awesome writer!

Keep at it. And don't worry on the delay of the next chapter. It'll give me some time to catch up. So, sorry if this is in some way irrelevant to you, but I just wanted to say it. See you around!