Whooooooo!

Just finished reading up to now, and may I congratulate you on an especially awesome piece of work. This series has kept me in with it the whole time, and I think you've done a great job so far. Your writing always seems to be able to elicit the right feelings at the right times, especially with the recent chapters.

It doesn't surprise me that Lisa would try to be herself, but I think she should maybe have at least checked in with the Guard, 'cause as Sike said, I wonder about super solutions, especially when she only has one pokemon to defend herself with (I'm surprised Altaria has been totally loyal to her so far). She must know that the Union knows she's around and may be able to track her so we'll see.

I also liked Gavin's part, and if he's in training, I would definitely love to see what that entails sometime in the future. I think he's a much more thoughtful character since he got tortured, although sometimes he does become kinda just like every other guy, hehe.

Anyways, I look forward to reading all the new chapters, as soon as you feel ready to post 'em.

Stay chill, bro.