After a 7+ month wait since the previous chapter, I am glad to say that that was not a "filler" chapter. That was quite a surprise when Lunanine just fell over after one buzzball shock. When that happened, I was expecting to find that it was a psychic illusion created by a psychic pokemon imitating Lunanune. For a second there, I thought that Gavin had gotten his psychic abilities back, and was testing Lisa.

So... Lunanine was actually PROTECTING them from the union, not just trying to attack Lisa and Gavin! that turns things around a bit. I wonder why Lisa didn't try throwing a pokeball at Lunanine when he went down? She could at least bring him to a pokecenter to get his wounds treated (if she wasn't captured)? He could be a big help later.

What I am wondering about now, is where Lunanine stands. Was he just protecting them this once, or is he now on their side like Suicune? Is he the Psychic pokemon that had attacked Gavin's family, or was that someone else?

With Professor Oak finally with them, maybe they will be able to make some sense of all the things going on. Has Lisa ever explained to him all of the events that have happened to her with the legendaries? Does she still have that object that Suicune gave her, back when whe was in that river? Was it a crystal bell or pokeball ore something of that sort?

With the talk of the keys, could that have to do with the key and ebony box that where in Lisa's dream in Chapter 51? There were also yellow and sapphire jeweled scepters. Could the keys be related to them? I'll certainly be waiting to find where this plot goes next. I'm glad Chap. 54 is coming along well.