Well since I'm taking a short break, I thought I'd put this up in the mean time. It's a preview of what's to come in the next book ... actually, more of a preview of the next few chapters ... enjoy!

--------------------------------------
When we left, Lisa, Gavin and Kris had all competed in the contest at Moomoo Farm. Lisa's brother Tom had urged her to return to Ecruteak City.

" I’m at Moo-Moo farm. At a contest in fact. Why, what’s up?” Lisa asked.

“ Well, just that something’s come up – I’d really like you to come back home to Ecruteak.”

“ Now? As in, straight away?”

“ Well…” Tom stuttered. “ Yeah … it's urgent.”

And now, Lisa must race back to Ecruteak City to meet Tom ... but something happens on the way that throws a spanner in the works...

Lisa and Gavin were driving along. Gavin whipped his head around to check on the pokemon, who were tiring gradually, and suddenly saw, in the distance, about fifteen kilometres west, a large column of slate-grey smoke. He shivered, and suddenly got a very odd feeling within him.

“ Lisa, turn around.”

“ WHAT? Gavin, what do you-”

“ Fire! A bushfire! Turn back, quickly, we have to help.”

And meanwhile, what has happened to the legendary dogs?

//Human, you cannot return to your people// Entei boomed, with the merest tint of threat in his tone.

“ What?” the man muttered, now feeling, if very slightly, revived.

//We must take you-// began Entei, but Raikou now interrupted.

//Must we, Entei? The human heard through no real fault of his own, he merely-//

//Silence!// Entei overruled his companion. //Raikou, don’t be soft. It is what we must do, if they found out too soon-//

The matters have to be resolved in an ultimate confrontation

Lisa the Legend II: Revelation

The Quest for the Legendary Pokemon Continues...