Ada: You're right, I did, about two years ago! Completely forgot about that. I posted synopses of Books 1 and 2 and Book 3 until chapter 64 - I never linked them to the contents page, though. Had to do some hunting, but here they are, and I'll link them into the contents so they can be easily found, too.

Book 1 Synopsis
Book 2 Synopsis - Part I
Book 2 Synopsis - Part II
Book 3 Synopsis (to C64)

Spent the last few hours editing and deliberating over Chapter 73. It's because I'm scared of plot holes, especially when revelations are this big. After so many years and hundreds of thousands of words and different incarnations and directions of the story, it's so so hard to be sure that I've covered all my bases. But now I'm vaguely sure that I have, and if I haven't, I'll need to learn to be less hard on myself. After all, any regular novelist would have the opportunity to redraft their story as much as they want before publishing it; but LtL is published one chapter at a time, so although I've made improvements to past chapters I've never edited out actual facts that are crucial to the plot, because that would feel like misleading the reader. So we'll just have to see what happens. But I'm pretty sure we are watertight now. I hope. So the chapter will be here in a minute. Yes. A real minute.