Hooray! Replies!

Oz: Why hello there. Yes indeed, better late than never ... which is my excuse for not replying to EBTV yet. But I will! I promise! Just don't take Jimmy!

Yes yes, a very nice Inn, isn't it? Just everything you want for a dodgy murder ... I mean ... pokémon contest. And poor Paddy, he never did anything to you. Except plot to steal your shoes! And lmao again at Lisa=TV. But now that she has vented her emotions she should be back on track.

Notice Rachel's friends name?? Hint hint. Well, hardly a hint. You know.

As to the identity of the man ... all shall be revealed. Maybe. We'll see. Thanks for reading!

Master Kirby: Hello again! How are ya? Thanks for the read, and the reply of course. Yes, Lisa and Gavin are getting right into it now; there's going to be fewer filler chapters floating around (most of the first book was fillery). As for Gavin's arm, it was just sore; he injured it during his escape from the Union. Nothing major there, but I'm amazed you remembered it.

Your question about Gavin checking on Lisa will be answered next chapter. Oh, and "careering" IS a legitimate word and it was used in the right context, I've checked a few dictionaries.

Thanks for reading Kirby!

To everyone, chapter 51 is shaping up well. It seems that I've finally got over my writer's block, at least the worst of it.

But I want to ask something that's been bothering me - is everyone enjoying the pace of the fic lately? Since about Chapter 42, things have been happening at a rapid pace, with a lot going on in the background (literally a week has passed in the story but a year has passed in real life) so I want to ask all readers:

Is the story going too fast, or too slow? Should I put in more interesting semi-filler chapters like I used to to help develop the plot and characters, or should I go all out and finish purely the main plot with nothing else quickly?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated everyone! Thanks very much!

Cheers!