Hey LTL readers!

As part of the weekly prompts being held in the sticky thread in this forum, I've devised Lisa's "bucket list" and thought I would post it here for a wee insight into her character - and one of the rare occasions I've delved (very slightly) into her first-person narrative. Kind of makes me want to rewrite all of LTL in the first person, but the very thought of such an onerous task has me hating the idea as well.

Anyhow, here's the list:

Lisa Walters' (from LTL) Bucket List:

1. Learn bass guitar (or keyboards).
2. Do the hiking and kayaking trip in Tokor's jungle that Marina always talks about.
3. Sleep with Darius.
4. See pop music LEGEND Julienne Brextar live - and meet her backstage!
5. Visit Emma's grave and apologise to her.
6. Have a career that puts Alena White's to shame.
7. Learn a foreign language (French or Italian probably).
8. Travel though Johto with Gavin again (how many awesome sights have we had to overlook while running away from the Union?) - once the world is at peace.
9. Re-do Paddy's contest on Mt Fairfax for real - and win it. (I want the buggy!)
10. Do the whole love/marriage/family thing when I'm old, like 28 or 29ish.

If you haven't already done the writer's prompt this week, I would recommend it! You just basically write a list of 10 things for one of your character's bucket lists (ie. things to do before they die). It was really fun and gets you looking at your character in a new way.

(Incidentally, number 6 is maybe a bit cryptic, but I don't want to spoil any of the unposted chapters by revealing anything about Lisa's potential career directions in the future. Also, the list is more of a fun/personal one, instead of focusing on Lisa's mission with the Legend/Union/Guard.)

Hopefully more updates to follow soon. I still have many chapters sitting in a massive word document, ready to be posted, and I can now count on two hands the number of chapters remaining to be written, which totally freaks me out. And that's still the reason I've not posted anything up yet. My perfectionism doesn't want me to post all these chapters only to realise there was a big plot hole in one of them or something. So I want to hold off as long as I can. Possibly will post chapter 70 very soon, though, as I don't think there's too much potential for plot holes in it.

Anyhow, thanks for all the patience guys.

Cheers,

Gavin.