Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper
Heh, this name IS a lot easier for you to explain, I'm sure.

Chapter 41 ... Waterfalls and Warnings? That's the chapter before one of the ones I had most fun writing, but I won't spoil it for you.

Ignore the end of chapter 42, btw. I hope everyone has. It'll be clear later.

Still writing, still working. I maintain my promise that the next book will be a lot better in that it will all mesh together and flow a LOT better than this book has.

Cheers!
yes it is, btw I find it odd that I called LtL weird at frist but oddly enough I find that I have became adicted to reading it because I found that I like this story a lot.

by the way you desribed Lunanine at the end of Chapther 52(findly I cought up) he looked rather Po'd about somthing I wounder why, also is he suposted to be evil or somthing becuse the way you desribe his ations it shere sounds like he might be oh and I also think that guy in the Limo was Lance, just a hunch, but I think his plans invoved Lesia and Gavin......

Speeking of Lunanine, I bet you would get Quite mad if some one eles used him in their fic as well, am I right Gavin? just asking it's not like I started a Projet that invoves him and the other beasts, since I am no where near your skill level of writing.

~Charles Legend