Genna: I really like Suicune in comparison to all the other legendaries, he's cool! LOL yeah, stupid Lisa should have done the legal thing and taken the 'shortcut', it would have been a lot safer. Ah well, thanks, I really did try to make the chapter as vivid as possible!

ShinyMarill: Hi! yeah, quite a visual chapter. I really really hate how the legendaries are always shown as perfect little creatures who run around playing happily, always doing the right thing. I like this way better!

I spose the hotel is just in a little peninsula aside from Houen - not actually IN it, but beside, if you understand what I mean.

I think you are right; the chapter title is a bit hinty!

Hyperness: Cheers.

Poor thing? POOR THING? Entei is the bad guy! He killed an innocent human being! How can you feel sorry for him?

Dramatic, yet simple ... I like that!

Kirby: Thanks, I suppose it really did show the legendaries in a bit of a different light.

Yes, Lisa and Gavin are underwater, no air at all. Want a spoiler? They both drown and die! Yep!

I think your suspicions are quite accurate.

ShinyMarill2: Nice theory.

GeneChild Mewtwo: Thanks. Yeah, you're thinking along the right path but of course I can't reveal anything until the right time!

Raikou doesn't always have to hang around with them, the three dogs are usually quite happy to be alone somewhere in the country.

Lol, well it does seem very likely! And don't worry, I love long replies!

Zeldafan: Did you like it? That's good!!! thank you very much, next chapter coming up soon!

Oz Andrew: Hey! Lol, Lisa is very hair-conscious these days! Maybe not as much as Jess is, though. LOL no please please please don't do the barbie/jess story! NOOO!

I like them both really, but we'll see! Yeah, Lisa breaks two laws in one day - a record! But of course, she's Lisa, she can do anything she wants to.

Very stupid. I always found that Johto was pretty thick in the head!

Because Hiro wants to save money of course! Why fly them there or get psychics when he could make her come over 300 km to Silver City using her own money?

Yay Gavin! I like sarcasm!

YES. YOU ARE CONFUSED. That's exactly what I want. LOL tourist good luck charm ... well, you never know. JK.

I spose their brains didn't work fast enough.

Yep, the end is approaching - kind of. By my original plans there would only be 8 chapters after this one, but now there are more and more!

Cheers!

100Fang: Yep, he sure did!
Cheers!