Quote Originally Posted by PancaKe View Post
No... this can't be it. There has to be more...
*claws at the screen desperately*

So, I've just spent the past two days immersed in your characters. Reading from the middle of book one right up to now. Reading seven years worth of character building, posts, replies and cringing at my own typing in my own replies.

I've spent my time hoping that Gavin and Lisa will fall in love, being angry at Darius for taking Lisa's attention from Gavin, I've cried several times (such as when Gavin says goodbye) and I've been nothing but amazed AND inspired at the way you constantly evoke new action and new emotion into this story.

You've helped me get past several writers blocks of my own, helping me to figure out how to continue writing Full Moon, and how to include action in a non pokemon story with things like war and hiding and chosen ones.

I feel so empty now... there is nothing more to read.

I swear, every time I thought it was over, every time I thought you were concluding, you suddenly turned it around and with a new twist you reinvented the wheel so to speak. Every time I expected a finish, there was only a new start. I expected Lisa to get to the safe house, and then Emma was dead. I expected Lisa to get out the mountain, and then there was the fighting all along the mountain side.

Where is Marina now? I forget what happened to her.

And I am still waiting for Lisa and Gavin to realise that they love each other and get together. Although, I think that really does need to come further on in the book, if it happens right now, it wont' be as built up as it could be.

I bawled my eyes out when Lisa was reliving Gavin's torture though. Just so you're aware.

Would you ever write this, as a non pokemon fiction? Although it would be harder... I think it would easily make a fantastic book. Right now, I haven't seen the huge use of pokemon since about book two - aside from the fact that it's based around legendary dogs. But still... A thought.

Yeah. That's all
Thanks for the such a great reply, Tara! You don't know how cool it is to know that you were so absorbed in this fic that you spent two days reading through it all (and cried at Gavin's torture :O) ... I'm glad you still like it after all these years. I can't think of how to respond to some of the things you wrote other than to say thank you very much, and I'm glad Lisa the Legend has meant and means so much to you, especially with helping you with Full Moon.

You asked about Marina: she's sitting pretty at the Guard's safe house as of Chapter 64, and will be making a reappearance in the fic soon.

As for Lisa and Gavin ... haha, I'll say nothing to this end I don't think, but it's cool to hear your thoughts on this. I think Lisa may still be a little "distracted", but time will certainly tell.

Would I consider rewriting this as a work of original fiction? Maybe. I've certainly thought about it, and tried at least once. It would definitely be possible - I'd probably drastically reduce the size of book one, though. And it would be very different to this incarnation of LTL. So, perhaps, one day, I would consider doing that, but I've got no concrete plans to do so at this stage.

Don't claw at the screen too long ... there are more chapters coming very soon. I just need to get the Book II and III (so far) synopses posted first, and then get going with the chapter churning-out.

Watch this space!

Cheers!