Replies!

mr_pika: Heh, even with an exam tomorrow, I can still count on you to read the latest chapter. Thanks very much! I don't know what else to say ... thanks so much for all your compliments/criticisms of this chapter. And yeah ... it was very much like a war, or certainly a Battle from a war ... hence the title. I'm very glad you thought it was so good, because, for me, this chapter was really a stand-out one for me in the entirety of Lisa the Legend, so it's good that you thought it was "superb".

I noticed a typo or two when I read it yesterday, and fixed it in my document. Simple mistakes like "their" instead of "there" ... which is probably indicative of how tired I must have been by the end of the chapter ... or something.

Oh, as for the Screen Tree, I thought I was making it up - I meant it to refer to those trees that have thin leaves that seem to form a screen so you can't see anything beyond them. I've heard the word screen tree used to describe them. And I did a search after you asked and they do in fact exist - not as a species but as a general description, I believe.

Once again, thanks very much for reading, and I hope you enjoy the next chapters!

Blademaster: Hi again, thanks for reading! Lol ... thanks for the compliments. Yep, the second book is just about over - for real this time. The first time I tried ending this book, it was way too sudden, but this time it's working out fine. Just a few chapters left now. And yeah ... the entire thing is going to be huge ... 80 chapters would be a good approximation. Thank you for promising to read all of them! Cheers!

Master Kirby: Hey, thanks for the reply. Heh ... yes, the usual twist at the end of the chapter. Lisa is the only one who can help them now. Thanks - I tried to make the battle/war real. How I wrote it was mostly how I saw it unfolding in my head, although through Lisa's eyes. In any case, like you said, this stuff is for real now, and as you can probably tell, the Union aren't to be taken lightly.

Yes, I meant Aipom was the last usable pokémon Lisa had left - Fisky had fainted, Vulpix is still lost ...

Next chapter hopefully soon.

Chris 2.0: Egad ... directing a play!! Good luck with that.

As Master Kirby said, Lisa didn't find Vulpix. She's still coming to terms with the battle, the near-death experience and the bullet still in her back. In her present state, she hasn't yet thought about her lost Vulpix, and it will be a little while before she remembers properly, as she's now faced with the Union all over again.

Thanks muchly.

Master Kirby 2: Correct, thanks for that.

Hehehe ... I'm saying nothing.

Everyone: Chapter 57 will hopefully be written soon, I've yet to start it but I have some time on my hands for the next week ... I hope. I hope to have it done by Christmas!

Cheers!