Thanks, Hyperness, it's really great to see you back here. Glad you're enjoying. As for the answers to the many questions abounding in Lisa the Legend, they will be answered very soon.

Everyone: Well, hi! An update at last! It's been almost a month since I last posted anything in here. I'm very, very pleased to say that Chapter 58 is now about 2/3 complete (I think it's getting close to 6000 words now - yay!) - and is shaping up very nicely. I did a lot of it today, actually, working off some incredibly valuable notes I made a week or two ago - notes that pretty much plot out the explanations behind lots of things. I can't say how much longer the chapter will be, you all know how patchy I can be with writing speed. Could be tomorrow, could be weeks - but after the progress I made today, spurred on by a very welcome burst of writing confidence, I'd be leaning towards the former. Here's hoping.

Anyway, back to doing a bit more of the chapter before The Amazing Race comes on. Ah, how I love that show!

Cheers!

- Gavin.