Hi everyone.

Kirby: Yeah, a nice cliffhanger, just for a change. I agrre with you entirely; if Gavin had his psychic, it would be a great help, especially with what's coming in the very next chapter ... you'll see what happens when I post it! And yes, he should get practising, if he could use his powers.

Thanks for reading as usual. I'll try to get the next chapter done soon: I don't want to leave you hanging too long!

Brit Chris: G'day mate. Was it unexpected for you, too? It was for me as well ... I wasn't sure how I was going to lead into the next chapter, but this just sort of happened - and it all works out perfectly in the coming sequence of events, which is good.

Tara: Hey! Long time no see! I know that chapter was pretty short - about 3000 words or something - but it kind of had to be; it was leading into the next chapter, which is bigger in most ways. Not MUCH bigger in length (the next few chapters are back to my normal length, 3500-4500 words) but chapter 47 is more eventful and more interesting, I think. This chapter was a bit filler compared to some others, but ... well, you know me too well in terms of what I'm going to do with this chapter.

Cheers!