Oz Andrew: Thanks for doing your rounds and replying . Don't feel too pressured though. Nah, Jiggly isn't her fave - yet. She likes her Ledian and Misdreavus. Jiggly will be back.

I liked chaarcterising Kris' pokemon and butterfree, it was fun. Normally I don't do that, so that was kinda cool for a change. OMG a pet Slowking would be so BORING!

Well, it's true, Aipom IS like a living turban! And Magneton has sucked from the beginning. Oh well.

SSM: I'd like to think your compliments were justified, but that chapter could have ben much better and however good a writer I might seem to be, I have a VERY long way to go before being professional. A LONG way. But thank you anyway, it makes me feel good

More coming soon.

Aquababe: Ah, nobody likes Entei, he's so evil. So cryptic too. Ah well, we'll see what happens to him soon enough. Kris is a bit lonely riht now ... although you have to admit it was very nice of her to give her buggy away to a friend.

Look back to chapters 2, 14 and 15. That should answer your question. No, the prof doesn't deserve to die.

Suicune is cool, Raikou is a good guy now, it seems. Yep, I'll read chapter 6 when you post it. Thanks!

Chapter 22 up soon!