OMG How damn hillarious! This was an wonder to read! With the totally underused approach and of all things a Weedle! Lol! Excellent, simply excellent! Its sure better than a Politoed!

Furret was a blast! I'd love to see more of it in the future! It was great! And its endless energy was wonderful! It took down the Arbok evolution AND made a snowman. DId I mention I love this furret

But Dewgong was also excellent! I was expecting the steel beam to impale it or something It sure was good. And Darius seemed.. I dunno...

But a Weedle as his last pokemon I was so laughing! It was hillarious! And then it won with all those kickass moves! How'd it do that? But well ENTERTAINMENT ++++ I didn't want Hiro to win, but the sheer likeability of his team had me wanting him to win in the end!

And the last part... ooh..my... slaugtering... I saw Final Destination 2 and Snatch yesterday so I'm feeling desensitized to it all. But that Murkrow! Fly my pretty! FLY! The dark man... I have a feeling he's against Team Rocket... or Entei... or just out to kill Lisa YET AGAIN! But that was well done too.. sobering...

Great work Gav!