Hey Gavin! Whoo! You churned out another chappie ^^

Nice to see some continuity back to EBTV ^^; I should've done the same thing, but I thought after like 18 pages of it, people would remember. But you never never know!

I had to laugh at the teleportation bit, who knew what depths Lisa would stoop to to not pay a cab fare! After all, all she had to do was walk back inside and dial on the courtesy phone! I simply had to laugh at that.

Good to see Jean and Wes again, I hope to see their "epic battle" one day, or at least a game of uno, or Jenga! But Lisa should've given them Elekid to defend themselves in case that evil doggie came after em!

It was nice to see Marina again, and boy, does she have some powerful Pokemon. But I'm starting to wonder, is Entei trying to twart out all the female trainers that are like prophizied to defeat him or something. And that's why he joined Team Rocket. But Tentacraw's really cool ^^

But Gavin's curse is so horrible, I feel so sorry for him I do hope the curse is lifted. But will we see Charmaine and Tuscany at all? But that chain... hmm.. interesting... But once again Gavin's beating himself up. Poor guy *Pouts*

Good work Gavin!