Hey there! I thought I'd read a chapter of your fic as well, and even though I'm lost on the background I really enjoyed it.

You do a great job at one of my favorite things - describing with all five senses. Often writers rely on lots of visual descriptions but you really set the scene multi-dimensionally. The visceral smell of the blood was great. I also love your handle on this story's pacing and content. You really own these characters, and I can tell by the immersed perspective that you can easily place yourself in each of their positions.

Another thing I like in fics, especially big long ones like this one, is when the author has the setting down to a tee. Technically, this is the pokemon world, but you're version of it is unique. Most importantly, you can easily operate within its limits because you know it so well. Plot twists, descriptions, everything comes across seamlessly when you have that command, and you certainly do.

The trio kinda reminded me of Harry Potter. Lisa (Harry), Marina (Hermione), and Gavin (Ron).

Awesome work! Congrats on 74 chapters!