Hey Gavin! Told you I don't figure things out unless they're spelled out for me! lol.

Well yay for Hiro, I would've never thought he could've won with Weedle but he did! I still have to congratulate you on the great battle with it, truely original.

Damn LTL (Lisa the Leech) Its not like she's EVER paid for anything herself and she always gets a free ride. What's the bet she gets piggybacked around everywhere.

Tiffany is a stupid stupid lady. She should've negotiated but Lisa was pretty pushy. Good thing for Darius then eh?

Heh! Furret! Lv 39! You may be weak but we love you forever! And you're bouncearific! BOUNCY BOUNCY! Hee! Great scene change to Aipom, Elekid and Lisa! Poor Gavin but... that's really sad...

Icky Leech Seed, thunking into Feraligator's back, what about his Spine? Will he have back problems later in life? But the 3 way battle was done excellently, loved it! And they beat Tyler! That was excellent! Nice to see they're friends again.. its nice...

Its a shame to see Gavin run off with no goodbye and NO POKEMON!? WTF is wrong with that boy. So what happened to Natu and Girafury cause we know Ditto is now in the care of Jean and Wes. Lol... care...

But its an interesting chapter, I love it how you rely more on character development than on battles. Great work dude!