^^ Cheers, MeLoveGhosts. (I won't even try to get the capitalisations right, sorry!) I hope you enjoy reading this!

Just posting really to thank everyone who read and voted for LTL/me in the Silver Pencil Awards! Had a really great result this year - the Awards Award, plus 13 others, including:

Best Fiction Overall (LTL)
Best Pokémon Fic (LTL)
Best Action in a Fic (Chapters 55-57, LTL)
Best Writing Style (LTL)
Best Plot (LTL)
Best Cliffhanger (End of C56, LTL)
Best Plot Twist (Lisa's parents seemingly being involved in the anti-Union force, LTL)
Best Pokémon Battle Scene (Melee in C56, LTL)
Best Chapter (Chapter 56 - The First Battle, LTL)
Best Character in a Leading Role (Lisa, LTL)
Best New Pokémon (Fiskmire, LTL ... somehow he always gets nominated in this category)
Best Writer
and
Most Likely to Become a Couple (Me and Tara, just for a change )

So a massive thank you to everyone who nominated/voted/even just read the fic, it's the first time LTL's ever scooped up a heap of awards, despite being nominated a LOT over the years, and only ever snatching a couple (which is still good, obviously).

Progress Report: Still slow. I'm really sorry, but it is not going well at all. On the upside, though, I've been producing pages and pages of handwritten notes for the next book, as well as the next chapter - lots of backstory and character profiles, because there are soon going to be lots of new characters, though only a few of them will be major.

Cheers!