Replies!

Chris 2.0: Thanks! I hope Ch53 met your expectations. And yes, Oak has been looking for Lisa ... mysterious indeed *evil laugh*.

My exams went pretty good I think, I'll get the results back at the beginning of next term, which is the 12th of October, at the latest, or some time next week if I email my teacher ^^

Yay for your emancipation from the brace, too!!!

mr_pikachu: Haha ... before I posted the chapter I actually wrote at the start "sorry about another cliffhanger!" but then I deleted it, as I realised it would completely ruin the enjoyment of the chapter! While I do enjoy leaving everyone in suspense for so long, though, I think the time is ripe for a few revelations to finally be made ... well ... eventually. I'm really excited about the next few chapters!

Hehe ... no comment on the stalagtite theory. But "Gavin Luper, the man of a thousand tortures"? Hmmm ... sounds somewhat evil.

Thanks a bunch for reading so soon. I realise there's bound to be several grammatical errors with that chapter especially: I wrote it quite eagerly and quite happily ignored the possibility of a proof read. But still, I think it read all right anyway. I quite liked this chapter, actually, more so than most. But I will take your advice on board; it's always appreciated, believe me.

^^ Thanks for the compliments, as always, and for the criticism too. See you next chapter!

Cheers!