I'm going to borrow the opening line from John Marsden's The Dead of Night:

DAMN THIS WRITING!

Yes, I began the next chapter and got exhausted within half an hour, so not much has happened yet. Does anyone else know the feeling that you've painted yourself into a corner?

Anyhow ... it's coming. Holidays are officially beginning as of 4 hours ago.

Ryu Slayer X 2.0: Hey, welcome back. Very long time, no see. Hee ... computers suck, especially slow ones. Hope you have fun rereading, it should be fun. Or something to that effect ^^

I wouldn't say the plot gets weird ever, it certainly changes after about chapter 20, ie. from the beginning of the second book. LTL's split up into three books: the first was very light and later got enough mystery in it to make it interesting; the second book has been a lot deeper and a lot darker, to the extent that I don't like writing it anymore. The chapter I'm working on now, chapter 53, is the last chapter of book 2.

The Third and Final Book will be a blend of the moods of the two books - it's going to be a lot brighter and less dark, although the same storyline will be going on beneath it all. I'm pretty sure I can make it all mesh together nicely in the next book, but, as far as this book goes, I'm quite jaded by the same stuff over and over again, to be frank. Less evil stuff in book 3, more mysteries, more answers, more fun, more characterisation and more realism is what I'm planning.

Let's hope I get the show on the road soon, ey.

Cheers!