Whee, replies!

Tara: Yeah, this chapter was deliberately short because I was trying to write myself back into the story after a few months of being stuck. Interestingly, this chapter was written back in around April, from memory, so it wasn't even for NaNoWriMo, but I get what you mean ... I had to kind of write myself back into the story, and this chapter also began my foray into what book three of LTL was always meant to be ... so it felt different, maybe even clunky a bit. In any case, I like the chapter and I think things get smoother from here on in. And I definitely feel the Tomorrow When the War Began mood, too.

Stay tuned for more very, very soon! Thanks so much for reading and replying dearest Pancake.

Sike: Howdy! Thanks muchly. The flashback was used for contrast, but also because it's very important. In fact, the whole chapter is - I think it's the kind of chapter that feels like a filler and then when you go back much later you'll be like, "oh, so THAT's why he wasted our time with that flashback!" Well, that's the plan anyway.

Yayyy, cliffhanger. I do love those.

Hehe and I love reading the snippets you comment on - it's the best. Charmaine's a lovely girl, isn't she?

Thanks so much for reading and replying - it's good to see you back here for the new chapters!

All: I've had a crazy couple of weeks, so I'm sorry I've not been around much. Chapter 66 will hit screens as soon as I'm done editing it!

Cheers!