Heh, you know, that's actually an interesting question to ask. First, let me say that this is clearly as good as your earlier chapters, if not far better. It's obvious that you have vastly developed as a writer, and it's truly excellent to see the progression of this fic. To me, it is every bit as enjoyable now as it was when we first entered the extraordinary world of Lisa.

About this fic having the same "magic" as it did back then... Well, to be perfectly honest, retaining that through the duration would be extraordinarily difficult at best. (Wait, wait, I have a good explanation for this, believe me! Don't beat me yet! I bruise easily!) Twenty or thirty chapters ago, many things in this fanfic were very, very mysterious. We didn't know who was behind anything, what purpose anyone in the shadows had, or frankly why anyone other than Lisa did anything. What we had was a young girl travelling about, lost in the mist of uncertainty while various events and confrontations - many of which were unexplained - rampaged about her.

But, as is inevitable with writing, mysteries must eventually be explained. Now we know something of Team Rocket (or, rather, of the Union, as we now know it to be). We know a bit more about Lunanine's motives. We know what happened to Professor Oak. And we even have a bit of an idea about what may well be the final mystery of LTL, in that it involves Lisa as well as mystical keys. So you see, many mysteries have been revealed.

And because we now have answers to many of the questions which initially puzzled us, the fic has lost some of the mysteriousness behind it. We no longer have the puzzlement over those things, which now appear almost basic, to keep us going. The wonders of the magician can, to our astonishment, be logically explained. But you know what? We still want to read this fic. Why? Maybe it's because of the overall plotline, which we are still fascinated over. Maybe it's because of the intriguing and diverse characters, whose actions and plights have captured our attention from the first chapter. Or maybe it's owed to the superb writing style, which allows even the most mundane events or speech to be conveyed expertly and entertainingly. But whatever the reason, we're still reading, and we don't want to stop.

And on another note, I post quite a bit more when I shouldn't, as well. I should be studying in-depth for a midterm exam, which is technically tomorrow (as it is currently four in the morning where I live). But why study when you can procrastinate? Woo!