Hi everyone!

This has been a bit of miserable year for the fic so far, hasn't it? I'm really sorry - there's only been ONE chapter posted since the year began, so you could be forgiven for thinking I've given up on LTL, but, well, the truth is far from that. I've had stacks of ideas, but I've had no real time to write, which means I've been storing ideas or jotting them down whenever I get a chance but not actually progressing much. Chapter 53 looks like nothing much, still, though I've done a fair bit on the first chapter of the next book, which looks to be pretty good so far.

My end of year exams are in 2 weeks, and will be over by September 23, so after that I might be able to churn out a chapter or two. If not, you'll probably be waiting until late November for the new stuff - that's when my TEE (Tertiary Entrance Exams) finish. So yeah, I AM working on Lisa the Legend, and it IS getting there, just slowly. By December, with school over forever, I should be back to the old days, which will be excellent, I'm really looking forward to it.

Anyway, for now, it's back to my English Assignment.

Cheers!