Erk! I never read this chapter! There's no Lisa and Gavin dealing with no knives and forks with plane food! They give you a stick or something lol. That would've been funny to try see them chop up chicken with a stick.... lol. Oh well!

Ooh a Rocket Hideout! Sneaky! And those poor Magikarp, Krabbys and Psyducks. I had to laugh when that man knocked himself out! Its like that ad.

Boss: Where's the info for the meeting!?
Man 1: All in here *Points at head*
Boss: Thank god.
Man 1: *Smashes head into filing cabnet*
Man 2: Don't worry, I know it too.
*Walks into meeting*
Man 2: *Goes to sit down but slips and smashes head into desk and falls unconcious*
Boss: ^^;

And Bree's such a nice name too ^^; It was good to see Cassidy mentioned, even if she is a recorder for the time being. And Joseph's such a nasty loser, breaking office property! And poor Bree, she's got a concussion now!

And Entei coming to make a deal! OMG, what an evil Pokemon! I hate it! I found it funny he put them back in bed though. Did he tuck them in

So Anna or Marina's a Rocket now! OMG OMG OMG! Anna's dead?! Or was she teleported!? This is such a horrible plot twist! I dunno what's happening!

The Junior Joy, JJ, well gee, where's her mum!? Its sure pretty wierd! Lol, but we see Icy again! And that Sandshrew! Lol, I was rooting for it! It was a nice change of pace! And are we going to see more of those Volt-Enteers?

Seeing Tyler again, ooh! That guy's such a tool! I don't like him! Or his Golem!

The battle against Karen, cool ^^ And she's such a lazy git on her Pillow! But then again, if I were 1337 I'd be on a pillow too!

And the security dudes in the room, that's nice, I had to laugh about the roadkill Dragonair! And why would a Rocket let anyone in? Are they planning something! Evil rockets! Bad! But I had to laugh at Hiro's misfortune again.

Great work Gavin! Great!