You know, I'm rather glad you didn't have the new chapter ready by that post, Gavin. With my obsessively reading each chapter as soon as it's posted combined with the final exam I had to take not 17 minutes and 4 seconds after that post... let's just say the result wouldn't have been a good one. (...And I still haven't forgotten that nomination, Gavin. I don't forget things like that. Ever.)

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that things are going well with the new chapter. 6,000 words already, and you're only 2/3 of the way through? This must be one really important piece of work. I'm really looking forward to see what Lisa has to say to her parents... and what they have to say to her. And, of course, the continuation of the plot will be important, as well. But since I have next to no idea where it'll lead next, I can't really conjecture on that very well. Oh, the pain of not knowing!

But yeah, I'll be earnestly looking forward to the next chapter. Enjoy your favorite reality show, because afterward, the shackles go back on!