Another great chapter! It seems that Suicune is now aware of Entei's betrayal, but I wonder what Entei did after siding with Team Rocket? Maybe Suicune was going to stop Entei before it did anything else... but it seems that Entei had done something during his time with Team Rocket, since Suicune mentioned being back-stabbed... but I guess we'll find out when the time comes.

It was interesting how we got to see more into what was going on with Entei and Suicune, although I wonder why Raikou isn't around? Maybe it's busy with something else. There isn't really a rule saying that they are always together anyway. Maybe Entei had something to do with it?

Although, if the whole Ice Cave is flooded, that means that not only Lisa and Gavin are submerged, but so is the buggy... It can't possibly be good for any kind of land vehicle to be submerged in lots of water and of course there's the fine for buggy repair, but that's probably the least of Lisa's worries.

This time we should see Ho-oh, although last time I said that I was wrong, but this time it seems very likely.

I hope my replies aren't too long. ^_^

Well, I can't wait until the next chapter. Keep up the great work!