Well I won't be able to reply as much now because of school has started this week, but here I go anyway!

100Fang Croconaw: Thanks. Yeah Lisa used to play basketball when she was at school! And Marina VS the rockets wasn't really a match ... more like a very fast reflex on Marina's part.

Shiny Marill: Hi again! Well, you'll just have to wait and find out about that, but the next five chapters will reveal some more. There should be at the most fifteen more chapters in the book!

Zeldafan: Hi. Yeah, Lisa would really have been annoyed at herself, and Gavin would have been beating himself up too. Yes, it can vanish! Of course it can! Not faint attack, not at all!

Karania: Well, you can imagine that Hiro would be pretty much devastated. The next chapter will build up a bit more of the 'suspense' - if you can call it that.

Oz: Hey! Yeah, yet another! And I replied to chapter 25 in EBTV too! I thought it would be good to just give a brief idea back to what they had been doing.

Lol, yes, Lisa is always economically minded. Why pay ten bucks when you could have Gavin teleport you home?

I like to throw in some other characters from time to time, especially ones who have a personality like Wes and Jean(as you know, I'm not very good at giving my characters personalities).

I'll leave that theory to your imagination!

Yeah, what a thing to be born into. He really does have the worst luck sometimes.

Seeya!

100FangCroconaw2: Ah yes, I see how you got to that theory!! Interesting concept, too! hmmm ...

Karania2: Yes I am! I'm here! Hi!! I will be here again on Friday too, hopefully with chapter 32!

GeneChild Mewtwo: Hi! It doesn't matter how late you join a story, I started reading 'Love and Sacrifice' when it was very nearly finished, and i still managed to keep up with it.

Thanks for reading! I tried to really get that idea across concerning Entei. He's a very ... uh ... strongminded character.

Thanks for saying that the other characters are well developed, it's always hard for me to see if they have much personality or not. Sometimes I feel that Lisa and Gavin are just little boring puppets!

It's good that you enjoyed the crossover, because a lot of work went into it. Oh, and Suicune, Raikou and Entei are Legendary dogs, not cats! ok?

I hope you keep reading!

Cheers!