Thread: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 82 - Last Night on Earth now up! (24th June 2013)

Hybrid View

The slaughter never ends. Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Re: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 69 now up!! (27/9/10)

Wow. o.o That was one heck of a chapter there. From the part where Lisa got to really thinking about Jamie's little suggestion regarding her key, things just got really powerful, really memorable.

All of a sudden, she had something she had never realised she had before: the power to make a choice.

I don’t have to be a pawn anymore.
    Loved that bit. ^^

Further on the subject of the aforementioned key-related suggestion... I do wonder if it's really gonna turn out to be the brilliant solution that Lisa currently seems to think that it is. But then, I always tend to have some degree of doubt about such seemingly brilliant solutions.

At any rate, this is quite the interesting turn things have taken here--I'm really looking forward to seeing what follows. ^^

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Re: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 69 now up!! (27/9/10)

Quote Originally Posted by Sike Saner View Post
    Wow. o.o That was one heck of a chapter there. From the part where Lisa got to really thinking about Jamie's little suggestion regarding her key, things just got really powerful, really memorable.

Loved that bit. ^^

Further on the subject of the aforementioned key-related suggestion... I do wonder if it's really gonna turn out to be the brilliant solution that Lisa currently seems to think that it is. But then, I always tend to have some degree of doubt about such seemingly brilliant solutions.

At any rate, this is quite the interesting turn things have taken here--I'm really looking forward to seeing what follows. ^^
    Hooray, I hoped you'd be back to read this!

I'm stoked that you liked the chapter so much, and in particular the line where Lisa says she doesn't want to be a pawn anymore - because that was one of the two sentences that I was struggling with prior to posting the chapter. It's rather redeeming to know that it was a well-received line.

More on the key-related solution to follow! In fact, from this chapter onwards things start to accelerate quite rapidly and get pretty exciting, in my opinion at least. I hope you'll like it.

Thanks again for reading, Sike!

I should also add that I'm doing NaNoWriMo again this November, to make another 50,000 words of progress on finishing off LTL completely. It's already progressed a long way from what I have posted, but there's still a way to go before everything's tied up and finalised neatly.

With that in mind, how often would people like to see new chapters posted? Sike, specifically, but if there are still some closet readers out there, I would so love to hear your feedback on how frequently you would like to read a new update! I would like to pump them out on a weekly or fortnightly basis for a while - would that work for you guys?

Please please please let me know ... it would be awesome to get some feedback not just on the recent chapters, but also, on how often you would like to see the new ones put up.

Cheers guys - oh, and in the spirit of Collingwood winning their first AFL Grand Final since 1990 on the weekend - GO PIES!

...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.