Hey, i'm a-here! Geez, I want to burn school, I have to do coursework now, and it smells :0/. At least I can read fics like this to drag me through my two GCSE Years...*sigh*

Great chapter, it was really warming and magical. Visually the aquaflox was great, the guardian Pokemon is a great idea, but be warned: If that idea isn't patented in the near future then you could get sued by some dude pretending he pattented it long long ago...J.K Rowling was in a situation like that a while back...hmm...

But back on track, Wes and Jean's Pokemon are great! Omanyte...maybe Wes/Jean (forget which one got which >__<) can trade it for a sandwich on the school yard? I made awful trades like that, back in the 'day .... Glad to see Bulba, and Ditto's cameo was great!

I really like the clothes rack thing...I went under a load on a skateboard and got banned from the shop!!!!!!!! I wish i didnt, that place is the best for 3/4 jeans ... *whimper* and I rode a trolley through there, it was 4pm so it was near empty though...and I still get told off! Grr. Lisa and Marina's spree thing was great, too.

*reads above* I talk TOO.MUCH
I think I'll just say this:
great chapter, definitely worth the wait and it's got me in the mood for christmas!

ONLY 5 MONTHS LEFT, PEOPLE!