Hyperness: Hi! That was just one chapter, but what the hey. Yeah, the butterfree is cool hey. I like her anyway. And poor Lisa isn't really as hard done by as she thinks ... I mean ... well, you'll see!

Karania: Cheers! I'll keep goin!

Mr Pikachu: Thanks, i'm glad it was worth such a long wait! And don't worry, nobody's dying! I'm not going to have a crappy ending.

The golden streak of light is quite interesting, hey. Keep thinking.

Oh, Baby Butterfree seems to be a big hit so far. That's good. And pelase please please be patient ok. I know you're joking when you demand more, but consider being a little less demanding.

Zeldafan: You sound satisfied! That's brilliant. It was one chapter, by the way, not 2! You think the christmas shopping was cool? I actually quite enjoyed writing it, it all flowed very well for me.

Yeah, Gavin's being a bit quiet, but what else could you expect, he just lost his last family member.

Seeya soon!

MTR: Hey! Thanks again! I can answer your question about the guardian butterfree ... it's real. As in, living, breathing creature, just miniature.

Yeah, i haven't said what Dratini's present does yet, have i? I wonder why ...

When i was a kid I used to run around behind the towel racks and hide there because noone could find you there. That's why i added it into the story.

GCM: Thanks, i'm pressed for time now but i'll reply soon ok? Cheers!

Chapter 40 coming pretty soon!!

Seeya!