Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 82 - Last Night on Earth now up! (24th June 2013)

Hybrid View

everyone needs a tiger to love Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Lisa the Legend - Chapter 52 up!!

Wowie.....took me some time to read these chapters...*was distracted*

Melikes so far waht was written....*grins*

Will comment next chapter.

pretty banner made by wurz ^^

I'm Over the Top! AKIRA SHOCK.

finally I have an asb banner ^^U

This morning, just before waking up, I had my first dream about Lisa The Legend.

In my dream, I was reading the story, and it was talking about Gavin. Gavin was flying in an airplane. The co-pilot was outside of the cockpit when the pilot called out to him to come back in quickly to see what he sees. Remember the mysterious orange-redish flame Lisa saw shooting through the sky? Well, The pilot saw this in front of the plane, flying through the air, right towards the cockpit. Gavin then got up, and went into another room on the plane.

At this point in the story, it said something about how in that room: " 'the Gavin Egg' (or 'Gavin's Egg') was cracking open, but nothing happed." Then I woke up.

I have no idea why I remembered that flame in the sky that Lisa had seen, but in my dream it seemed to be about to fly into the plane. The dream actually fit in with the real story. Gavin was gone when Lisa saw the flame, so it is possible that he could have been above her in a plane. I just don't know where the egg came from. When I read about the egg breaking open, it was kind of like in GSC, how it said about the egg cracking, but then said that nothing happened instead of saying what hatched.

Have any of you ever dreamed about this story?

Gavin, good luck in writing the next chapter. I am looking forward to finding what really happened.
    Have an old pokemon cartridge laying around collecting dust?

Join the Pokemon RBY Speedrun
    or
    GSC Speed Completion Challenge

How fast can you beat the game?

If your game can't save anymore, replace it's battery!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Thanks for all the replies guys! I'm back from my holiday now, so I'll get chapter 41 posted very soon. It's shaping up very well already.

I won't reply to you guys right now because, frankly, it would take forever and I know yous would rather me spend the time writing the next chapter (i'm about a third way done). So, seeya soon, and cheers!
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

Banned

So... Entei did survive. Although I wonder... It seems that the Legendary Dogs (Cats ^_^) seem to handle injury and possibly even death differently from normal pokemon... But I don't have too much to back that up.

Although, it's cool to see the Dogs directly interacting with Lisa again. Although, I wonder if anyone's warned Gavin? Or maybe Entei (Or whoever else is doing this) doesn't care about him...

When I read this chapter, something odd came to mind. I wonder if "Ho-oh" doesn't like the name "Ho-oh" as it's somewhat redundant. (The Japanese spelling "Houou" means "Phoenix" in English. Also the Three Dogs' Names have meanings as well, but I don't know them off the top of my head, but they all have to do with ruling over elements.)

And thanks to the last sentance, I really have to know what happens next. Isn't the next chapter the beginning of the Crossover? Well, either way, I can't wait to see the next part. Keep up the good work!

Nice chapter. Lisa's Pokemon seem to be getting a lot stronger with that training. I noticed that Lisa still hasn't read the letter from the Johto Ministry of Justice. Maybe the surprise at her house is a whole bunch of Cop cars in her front lawn.

On the Ho-oh subject, maybe when Ho-oh said his name isn't Ho-oh, he was speaking literally. His NAME isn't Ho-oh, that is just what breed of pokemon he is. He probably has a name that he calls himself. For example, not every Pikachu's name is Pikachu. There could be a pikachu named Bob, or Carl. Maybe Ho-oh's name is The Great Golden Sky Flying Thing, or Inferno?
    Have an old pokemon cartridge laying around collecting dust?

Join the Pokemon RBY Speedrun
    or
    GSC Speed Completion Challenge

How fast can you beat the game?

If your game can't save anymore, replace it's battery!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey guys! It's so great to see such questioning replies ... I'll see if I can answer them ...

Hyperness: Lol, I know, I haven't used a cliffhanger for ages (to my knowledge anyway) so I just thought I might as well throw that in there at the end.

Thank God someone liked the battle, I really don't like my battle-writing, it never comes off quite how I want it to!

Powarun: Thanks. Marina put her Butterfree away while they went training ... she keeps it in a little silver container when she doesn't want it to follow her around, of course it goes to sleep during that time.

Marina didn't need to be protected by Raikou - she fainted from shock, rather than an attack.

Do you think Lisa is destined to fight Entei, eh? We'll see ...

Zeldafan: Again? I haven't left you guys hanging for ages! You had it coming! That chapter had you hooked eh? Good. Next one is coming ASAP, hopefully within a week.

Mr Pikachu: Thankyou very much. Raikou has appeared, yes, good, and Entei, you think. Yeah, Lisa's pokes are getting very strong, she's trained them well, if you want a quantitative answer I'd say they're all hovering around level 40 by now.

Nah, the battle's not gonna be finished. EVER! MWAHAHA. Yeah, it was a Bayleef, Meganium has big pink flowers on its neck i think. Weirdness, that's right! Since when has Aipom been able to use a high-levelled electric attack?

Thanks for reading! Oh, btw, Raikou teleported them back to the lake, but on the side closest to town, where they would be safe.

Shiny Marill: Thanks for reading! Elekid may evolve, it all depends really ... you'll see anyway. Elekid is male, by the way, so I think your theory is kinda shot down in flames!

Yes, Raikou seems to have his heart in the right place, doesn't he? You think Entei and HO-OH will come into the equation? I'll leave you hanging there.

GCM: Mmmmm ... yeah, you're right there, they handle injury differently. I think you noticed that just then, and yes, even death is different for them ... or is it?

Has anyone warned Gavin? Does anybody know where he is?

Interesting thoughts on the 'Ho-oh' naming system thingy. I won't answer, I think you'll work it out yourself.

Yeah, the next chapter should be the start of the crossover ---- I say SHOULD, because I just keep on writing more chapters and pushing the other ones further and further back.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Finally replied, and within 24 hrs. Damn I'm good jk

Oh great, new chappie I was so sad not too see Mini Butterfree. A mini guardian Pokemon fight would be funny. I think Lisa should go buy one now after Raikou's words. She needs to defend herself. Perhaps with a tiny Togetic!

Seems Lisa ain't a fisher. So was that rod hers? Or was it another thing she leeched? Damn Leech! lol. Perhaps Lisa should get a Zubat, it leeches things. Lol.

Oh that battle was fun, go Aipom! He's a lot more powerful now! Great work! Elekid, oh poor thing, it may be a little weak, but it'll be all good! Vulpix needs more screentime IMO and it seems 3rd on the power rating level! Fisky's still No 1 I presume. Heh, followed by Aipom then Dratini then Vulpix and finally Elekid.

That grass Pokemon, I was confused and thought it was that new Water/Grass Type - Lucicido lol. But Raiky turning up was interesting, and I wonder where he teleported Lisa - Probably to like Maccas and she screams "NOOOOO" lol

Still its funny how Lisa keeps people in the dark. And did she try and find Gavin at all? Oh well, great chapter, I can't wait for the next one!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

OzAndrew: Hey! Ready to start work on you-know-what? I'm gonna try and start my part today, I'll see how I go!

Yeah, poor Mini-butterfree wasn't in that chapter (shock horror), but I explained somewhere in my last post where Marina keeps her. Lisa with a tiny Togetic ... interesting thought. You already know what my answer is though.

Nah, you know Lisa! Sitting around with a little bit of string in the water seems absolutely pointless to her. Why bother? Oh yeah, Lisa did leech the rod actually, it's Marina's spare one. Lol ... you know I actually considered Lisa catching a Zubat once, way way back. Didn't happen though.

Yay for Aipom! That necklace cured his restlessness! He's stacks stronger now than he was, say, around the gym battle with Tom. As for the power ratings, I'd say Fisky, Aipom, Vulpix, Dratini and Elekid, then Magneton and finally (ugh) Issechu, though he actually kinda proved himself in chapter 30 odd.

She's kinda given up on finding out where Gavin's got to at the moment because of what happened at the lake, but she'll get back to it eventually.

Seeya later!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey everybody!

Sorry it's taking so long, but you guys know the routine, you know it takes ages for me and oz to get co-ordinated enough to finish the chapter then simultaneously post it. It'll be a little while longer, hopefully less than two weeks. Expect it, at the very latest, at the close of August (let's hope it doesn't come to that).

Meanwhile, I'd love it if you guys asked some questions about the fic, ask as much as you want, I'll reply as best I can to answer your questions.

Till next time then!

- Gavin.

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Good chapters. Please continue.
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Karania: I sure will, you know that.

More on the way!

Lisa the Legend

Banned

If your bored I'm kinding of losing track of what main characters have what pokemon.

Listing them could be nice =).

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Cyndaquil7! Omg ... I haven't seen you around here for ages and ages and ages! You haven't replied for so long? Are you still reading this? I hope you are, you were like one of my most dedicated readers.

But sure, here's a list. I'm bored anyway.

Lisa:

Aipom (obtained before Chapter 1)
    Fiskmire (evolved from Quagsire in Chapter 24, who evolved from Wooper in Chapter 7)
    Dratini (caught in Chapter 10)
    Elekid (given to Lisa by Jack the Sailor in Chapter 12)
    Vulpix (caught in chapter 14)

Gavin:

Natu (obtained before Chapter 5)
    Staryu (caught between chapters 7 and 8)
    Girafury (evolved from Girafarig in Chapter 29; Girafarig obtained from Lisa in Chapter 8)
    Green Lanturn (caught in Chapter 10)
    Ditto (caught in Chapter 18)

Marina:

Starmie (obtained before Chapter 17)
    Golduck (obtained before Chapter 17)
    Tentacraw (obtained before Chapter 17)
    Mudkip (obtained before Chapter 30)
    Bayleef (obtained before Chapter 40)

Wesley:

Omanyte (given to him by his parents in Chapter 39)

Jean:

Bulbasaur (given to her by her parents in Chapter 39)

Kris:

Wigglytuff (evolved from Jigglypuff before Chapter 38)
    Butterfree (given to her from Lisa in Chapter 20-21)
    Ledian (evolved from Ledyba before Chapter 38)
    Misdreavus (obtained before Chapter 2)
    Feraligator (evolved from Croconaw before Chapter 38)
    Growlithe (caught in Chapter 20)

Hiro:

Typhlosion (evolved from Quilava before Chapter 35)
    Venomoth (evolved from Venonat in Chapter 4)
    Dewgong (evolved from Seel before chapter 35)
    Heracross (caught in Chapter 3)
    Weedle (caught before Chapter 2)
    Furret (caught before Chapter 35)
    Magneton (caught before chapter 35)

Darius:

Dragonair (given to him by Lance, his father, before chapter 35)
    Dratini
    Gyarados

Anna:

Psyduck (caught before chapter 2)
    Scizor (caught before chapter 14)

Tom:

Gastly
    Haunter
    Haunter

Miki:

Umbreon
    Blissey

And, frankly, that's everyone I can think of who is a major recurring character. I think so, anyway. I did Anna because she was kind of important before.

Hope you find the list helpful Cyndaquil!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Banned

Wow, thanks. I just re-read it all today to get an idea of what a great fic is like, as I've be tuning my skills up to try and bring something good.

Now I understand these people so much better now ^_^.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Cyndaquil: That's great! I'm glad I helped you!

Are you going to be reading each chapter from now on, or were you just getting ideas?

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Banned

I've been reading each chapter, I just figured I'd start stop being silent. I am actually quite excited to read another piece of the crossover, and so I can get back to reading EBTV.

As I remember, Hiro is most likely my favorite character even if he isn't the most important. I just thought I'd comment on that, hehe ^_^.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I'm guessing that if you mentioned Darius that he's gonna come back into the story soon. It helped, that you listed all of the pokemon each character has.
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

huff......huff I've finally am caught up after a week of reading
    well this is a great storie. glad shiny recomended it to me.
    keep it up. I realy hope Gavin returns and I wonder if lisa's dratini and elekid will evolve now that shes traning harder.
    well can't wait till the second crossover.

I am the water king, if you want me look to the dark side of the water i'll be there

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Lisa the Legend

I too think the Character Teams were excellent; Marina's team left my mind completely ^_^;;;

Oh....this may sound weird but I have a question, if Hiro and Kris were the GS/C characters, and Marina has aquamarine hair...are they related or something? sorry, I forget the key facts >_<;;

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey everyone! I'm pressed for time ... Cyndaquil, thanks so much for returning! Karania, yeah ... Watermaster; hi! Thanks for reading. I know, it takes a while to get through but it was hopefully worth it right? I hope you keep reading! And Shiny Marill, Marina and Kris aren't related at all, you'll understand everything later on ...

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Banned

Hey Gavin!
    It took me about three days to read the whole thing but I thing it's worth the effort. Made up Pokes were brilliant (Iseechu, Fiskmire and Girafury!!!) but I was let down byt some things.

I'm writing a fic too, I'll probably post it sometime, but the fact of Pokemon killing people just wasn't that right for me.
    In my fic, all legendaries are supposed to be somehow protectors of the world. But with Entei betraying his brotherhood, for an unknown reason as of yet, and even killing Anna, something clutched into me...
    But anyway. I liked it and can't wait to read the next chap!

PS: I hope we could make a crosseover sometime!

Keep it up!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I'm anxiously waiting for the new stuff. Take your time though.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Oh my gosh! First Lisa has to go to court, and now she and Marina are being attacked by Team Rocket! I wonder how they're going to get out of this one...

Great chapter as always! But don't leave us hanging too long, 'kay?
    “Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth...
    Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.”
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

good chapter. Please continue, whenever you can.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Wow! Everyone replied so quickly!

Hyperness: Was that chapter a bit too active? I know, it might not have made much sense, but I wrote it in a rush and I did try to explain most of it.

Yeah, the title was probably a bit weird. But you get it now.

Oz: Favourite chapters ever? Really? You have got to be kidding me ... it's not that good. Lol. You really did like the Furret, didn't you? I hate Furrets ...

I hope you kinda understand the buzzball better now. As I write more, hopefully you will become more familiar with it.

Yes, that's a good question; why didn't they find Lisa earlier? Why did they only attack now? think about it ...

I won't tell you what happened to Marina. You'll find out yourself. One day. But I will say that yes, that was her mudkip that she sent out to help. Lol ... those things aren't actually electric toothbrushes, they just look kinda similar.

Everything - OK, somethings - will be revealed next chapter.

Cyndaquil: Hey, thanks. So far it seems that everyone really liked the chapter. Everything about teh chapter will maybe make sense later on ... YAY! I HAVE YOU HOOKED!

GCM: Yep. Surprise. Like I said last chapter, she came home to a very nasty shock. How much worse can you get?

Yeah, they took a long time to actually reveal themselves. Lisa was making a lot of noise, they could have attacked her sooner. As I wrote that I was thinking about myself; I mean, how much of a chill would you get if you found out that you'd been going about your usual business when there were people lurking behind the corners. Freaky.

Marina's fate is to be decided in Chapter 43.

The chapter was quite intense, I admit, but I think it wa worth it. Without the intensity, I don't think it could have come off as well.

Kirby: I really love it when you readers get really worked up or even emotionally affected by something I write. It shows that I can write well enough to keep people interested. Thanks for that.

The end of the chapter is a bit blurred. You can't really be certain of what happened in some places ... but don't worry, all will be revealed when it needs to be.

mr_pikachu: Intense. That word seems to keep cropping up.

You could really see it all in your head? Geez! You don't know how much of a boost that gives me. To answer your J&J question, the answer is a very emphatic NO! I would never sink so low as letting them into my story. But think, who COULD it be? You might not remember ...

Marina is/was cool. I'm not saying what happened to her.

Yeah, hopefulyl this chapter will flow right on into the crossover. The next chapter should be a big one. Expect it some time soon.

Oh, the spelling mistakes was a bit stupid of me. I was rushing to post the chapter and didn't even give it a spell check or skim read. So there will probably be stacks of typos ...

Zeldafan: Court, then an attack ... they are in a heap of trouble, hey? I'll leave you hanging for now, but thanks again for reading the chapter! But don't worry, I won't leave you hanging for very long.

Karania: Thankyou. I will post some more when I get the chance to write it.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Hmm it was quite a good chapter, sorta more action packed than others. A litle too much action at once, and I was not sure of what happened to Marina. Well isn't there going to be a cross over soon? I couldn't believe that Team Rocket would go to someone's house, and when you said she pushed the blue thingy I was thinking more of the lines that the house blew up.
    If something is wrong, please say so.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Powarun: Hi. Yes, there was a lot more action in that chapter than there has been in recent times, but I didn't think it was too much. Marina's fate will be revealed soon.

Crossover coming soon! Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Oz, you have fine taste. This kinda situation screams 24 , and now that series2 has finished this chapter was something I thoroughly enjoyed reading. It was so....good! Team Rocket are really hi-tech...did they invade Q's supplies from Bond? I think so! Lol. I'm never going near my electric toothbrush again, and i'm NEVER putting it in my mouth! It might shoot me!

Poor Marina...I loved her like a fan loves a character...She's great, as is Muddie, but...but NO! SHE CAN'T DIE! I didnt think she had, to be honest, but I'll reread it and see. *sniff*

IMO, Gavin teleported her away. What? Nah, it's not obvious! Maybe he has Xatu now! (although I hate them :- /...) or maybe Girafury did it....*giggles insanely* Maybe TR tried killing Lisa to Lenina would have less evidence against her? Hmm...

Great job, swell like a buzzball with pride!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Banned

Gavin,
    Yes. I have indeed made up some new Pokemon, completely new ones and evolutions of oldies. I haven't drawn them all yet but they're good! (I think)
    If you want me to PM you a short sample of my work let me know!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

great chapter a little confusing but still great. can't wait for the next chapeter and the crossover but take your time
    we can wait. question though did lisa get her pokemon when she left the house of rocket breakins?

I am the water king, if you want me look to the dark side of the water i'll be there

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Thanks everyone for reading and replying. Just updating here to let you know that Oz and I have just begun work on the first of the Crossover 2 chapters. It's starting off great. Also, I've been planning ... well, you'll see ... uh ... yeah, anyway ...

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey everyone. We're at a bit of a standstill with the crossover at the moment, it's not going anywhere very fast, mostly my fault. I'm still hoping it will be up very soon, how soon, though, I cannot say...

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

S'ok, I'm really excited about this! I would happily wait 2 months, probably even longer, just to read this! Anyway, this wait (although relatively short for me: exams are taking up my time
    -_-; has really shown me, and maybe other writers, why I'll NEVER do a crossover Rofl.

Keep it up!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

nice to know how things are going. Take as much time as you need. Let me see...... Come to think of it I need to get working on chapter 23 of Legends Of The Heart for another website. Maybe I'll post it sometime.....

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

It feels like an eon since the last chapter was posted, but I have some good news!

The first crossover chapter is completed! I finished it just then! It won't take long now before it's posted. All I have to do is one final spell check before I post, and Oz Andrew has to finish his side of the story, then it'll be up. Could take anything from a day or two to a week, but it's nearly there!!

I'll post it ASAP!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

awesome! THat's great news! Keep up the good work!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey everyone!

This is just an update to let you all know that I haven't abandoned this story (as if I would). Chapter 43 - the crossover - will be up on Friday arvo. At last.

I haven't just been wasting time, though. I've been working on Chapter 44 (a second crossover chapter), chapter 45 and chapter 47, so after I finish the crossover the chapters should come a lot faster.

Just to keep your spirits up, here's a preview of the Crossover 1:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Time on Lisa the Legend

So, Lisa's house has been invaded and attacked, but she has escaped, only to be brought straight to the peninsula for Lenina's trial.

“Um … where am I exactly?” asked Lisa.

“In the Valeo Forest of course, south of the port,” Paula said, admiring a Pidgeotto feeding its young.

“Port Valeo?” Lisa choked, spraying muesli everywhere.

Of course, if Lisa has been called to the trial, she can't be the only one.

Lisa jerked her head up to see the people who had just walked in and gasped. “ Jessica!”

The two teenage girls both looked up. One familiar girl, with sleek blonde hair and bright eyes, grinned. “ Hi Lisa!” said Jessica Hall.

And just because Lisa's in a different place, doesn't mean her pokemon don't change still.

Lisa watched in fascination, as the small beast grew much taller, wider and musclier. It had been the very last thing she had expected, but it had happened - one of her pokemon had evolved.

Chapter 43 - Return to Port Valeo.

Lisa the Legend

Banned

Finally! Some news!
    It's been sooooooo long since we've seen any news!
    I hope that all this time you is be worth the effort!

See ya Gavin! Keep it up!

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Well I'm done! So Gavin, want to specify a time we can post together? I'll PM you a copy Ok cause I probby can post it now, or tommorrow arvo.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Excellent! I can't wait! Come online ASAP so we can read, edit, etc. etc ... It'll need to be tonight because school starts back tomorrow!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend