Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 82 - Last Night on Earth now up! (24th June 2013)

Hybrid View

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Lisa the Legend - Chapter 52 up!!

I know what Kris means - in Crystal, i trained everyone to the same level (Once one member got to level 39, i raised everyone else to 39 too), but when i got to the E4, the stronger, or more used i should say, levelled up quicker and faster. Electabuzz is about 8 levels ahead of Foretress! Even spookier, i was playing as the gir character....0__0;;

Gav, how long was that last chapter? If you ever plan on posting at Serebii, their post length is about 1,000 to TPM's 5,000! or it could be 10,000 to 50,000...i forget :-p you cant post squat there...

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Shiny Marill: Yeah, that's exactly it.

As for the chapter, I think it was just over 7000 words. Lol no I never plan on posting at *shudder* Serebii.
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey Gavin! Told you I don't figure things out unless they're spelled out for me! lol.

Well yay for Hiro, I would've never thought he could've won with Weedle but he did! I still have to congratulate you on the great battle with it, truely original.

Damn LTL (Lisa the Leech) Its not like she's EVER paid for anything herself and she always gets a free ride. What's the bet she gets piggybacked around everywhere.

Tiffany is a stupid stupid lady. She should've negotiated but Lisa was pretty pushy. Good thing for Darius then eh?

Heh! Furret! Lv 39! You may be weak but we love you forever! And you're bouncearific! BOUNCY BOUNCY! Hee! Great scene change to Aipom, Elekid and Lisa! Poor Gavin but... that's really sad...

Icky Leech Seed, thunking into Feraligator's back, what about his Spine? Will he have back problems later in life? But the 3 way battle was done excellently, loved it! And they beat Tyler! That was excellent! Nice to see they're friends again.. its nice...

Its a shame to see Gavin run off with no goodbye and NO POKEMON!? WTF is wrong with that boy. So what happened to Natu and Girafury cause we know Ditto is now in the care of Jean and Wes. Lol... care...

But its an interesting chapter, I love it how you rely more on character development than on battles. Great work dude!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

What do you think I am stupid? I knew it was one part but I decided to post what I thought about the second chapter now. It was of good legth, saddening, and you better but Gavin back in to this. Shakes hand, or if you don't I don't care it is just unusual to kick your self out.
    If something is wrong, please say so.

Banned

Few, I've finally cought up with the storey!

I must say its really good!

I really like the new kiddy, the son of lance
    Nice idea!

And I can't wait for the next chapter!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Oz: hey! I'd reply to your huge reply bit by bit, but i really don't have the energy at this point. To do quick summary, Tiffany is stupid, Hooray for Darius, YAY FURRET IS CRAP, Poor Gavin, Feraligator visits his chiropractor twice a month now, poor gavin again ... and WHAT ON EARTH makes you think Wes and Jean have got full possession of Ditto? I mean, I hope they don't keep it ... poor thing

Keep on reading!

Powarun: Nup. I was not insulting your intelligence. Just checking.

Wizzy: You finally caught up? Congrats! I remember when I caught up to a really huge fic ... Love and Sacrifice ... I was SO worn out, so i bet you are too!

Hope to see you around!

Cheers! C39 out soon!

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

really good. Sorry about being so late to reply, but I had a lot of things happening in my life. Keep it up! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Wow! So many good things are happening to me this week! Can you imagine that my birthday is THIS Friday?! For some reason, though, I get more nervous the older I get. I wonder if anyone else feels the same way....
    “Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth...
    Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.”
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Happy Birthday for Friday.

Chapter 39 is still not ery far ahead but hopefully i'll finish it soon. Look for it in the next couple of weeks! (I'll be very busy for the next fortnight).

Lisa the Legend

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Hey, thanks a lot! It's been eight weeks since my B-day and I've only gotten a few "congrats."

Don't worry about that, I'm in no hurry----although, I think many of your other subscribers think differently .
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Though I am anxious to see this next installment, please take your time. There's no hurry. It's not like the world is gonna fall into an endless suction black hole tomorrow.
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I agree, You're already too professional to rush things, but i'd rather wait for a breathtaking chapter than just not have to wait and get some crummy 'Lisa falls down a hole and gets covered in concrete' ending or something...

Keep it up!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

totally right. Take your time.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Thanks for being so patient guys.

I'd like to say that i've nearly finished the chapter, but the truth is that i haven't. Life has been flat out for me this entire year, which is why chapters are so slow in coming. But they will come ... there will end up being 50 - 55 chapters in total, and there is no way i am going to leave TPM without finishing this fic.

I can't really give an estimate for how long the next chapter will be in coming, but i expect to finish the entire book by September/October, if that helps in any way.

Seeya round guys!

Lisa the Legend

Banned

Even though you may take a long time to post chapters, you always come through with great material, so it's worth having to wait longer for. I understand that there are lots of priorities in life, so I'm fine with waiting. I'm happy knowing that you're willing to continue. As long as you do your best, it will always be good. ^_^

Thanks for sticking with it!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, whenever that is.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Hey, speaking of "time," I bet everyone here is excited about summer vacation! I myself am planning to spend more time at the beach this year----I didn't get much time last year because of my part-time job)!
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Sounds great for you. Hopefully I'll be able to go and do something cool like that. Maybe like boogy boarding at the beach. I don't know.

Hopefully with all the schools letting out, we will have more time to read these new chapters when they are done

I am looking forward to finding out where Gavin went to when he left the hotel.

Gavin: If you are getting writer's block, just re-read the better chapters to get the feeling back.
    Have an old pokemon cartridge laying around collecting dust?

Join the Pokemon RBY Speedrun
    or
    GSC Speed Completion Challenge

How fast can you beat the game?

If your game can't save anymore, replace it's battery!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Nice work! This was definitely work the wait!

Just don't have anyone butcher Lisa in jail next chapter, k? Then it WOULDN'T be worth the wait.

Wait could that golden streak of light be? I wonder...

And Baby Butterfree! Love the pencil Psybeam!

Great job! I'll make a real attempt to wait patiently for the next chapter! ... *twiddles thumbs* Oh, who am I kidding? Gimme another chapter already!
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I can definitely see that it was worth the wait! Those were great chapters! Christmas shopping, Marina getting gifts, how cool is that? I can probably understand why Gavin wouldn't say where he was on the card: when you lose a family member, you tend to think that such matters shouldn't include your friends. I bet all Gavin needs is a little breathing space, and he'll be back.
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

neat chappy! I'm wondering if teh Guardian Butterfree is an actual pokemon (which i doubt) or is some fancy technology (which i think would be more likely, but less cute ^_^)
    hey, you never said what Dratini's present did. :/
    I used to love ducking in the clothes racks as a kid, too. never went anywhere, tho, just stayed inside 'em. probably cuz i just went in the ones that were a circle, not rows.

Lisa goes to court? i wonder what's up.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Banned

I liked the whole Cristmas shopping part. Those Battlemagic toys are neat. I want a Guardian Butterfree. ^_^ I've never been in a clothing rack myself, but it sounds like it would be fun. I wonder who that red haired woman is... I have some ideas, but I won't say anything yet. As for the next chapter, I hope that Lisa isn't going to get arrested for Grand Theft Library Book. ^_^

Although, I wonder how Gavin is doing. He's somewhere nearby, since he gave her that gift... But according to the preview of next chapter, he doesn't make an appearance for a while... Maybe we find out in a chapter or two?

It seems that Lisa really likes Darius. Although I think that Lisa and Gavin would make a better couple. (Hopefully this doesn't spark some kind of crazy shipping debate... ^_^)

Thanks for continuing the story! I'll be waiting to see what happens next.
    Keep it up!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hyperness: Hi! That was just one chapter, but what the hey. Yeah, the butterfree is cool hey. I like her anyway. And poor Lisa isn't really as hard done by as she thinks ... I mean ... well, you'll see!

Karania: Cheers! I'll keep goin!

Mr Pikachu: Thanks, i'm glad it was worth such a long wait! And don't worry, nobody's dying! I'm not going to have a crappy ending.

The golden streak of light is quite interesting, hey. Keep thinking.

Oh, Baby Butterfree seems to be a big hit so far. That's good. And pelase please please be patient ok. I know you're joking when you demand more, but consider being a little less demanding.

Zeldafan: You sound satisfied! That's brilliant. It was one chapter, by the way, not 2! You think the christmas shopping was cool? I actually quite enjoyed writing it, it all flowed very well for me.

Yeah, Gavin's being a bit quiet, but what else could you expect, he just lost his last family member.

Seeya soon!

MTR: Hey! Thanks again! I can answer your question about the guardian butterfree ... it's real. As in, living, breathing creature, just miniature.

Yeah, i haven't said what Dratini's present does yet, have i? I wonder why ...

When i was a kid I used to run around behind the towel racks and hide there because noone could find you there. That's why i added it into the story.

GCM: Thanks, i'm pressed for time now but i'll reply soon ok? Cheers!

Chapter 40 coming pretty soon!!

Seeya!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator

Hey Gav, been talking to your mum. lol! BTW Great Chapter! Loved it! Lol the whole chapter was a lot of fun, a great uplift to read! Heh, the shopping in style. Classic fun and the car doesn't sound as bad as a Cameria. lol.

The rack hiding lol.... funny, I've never been that bored to try it lol. Oh well, lol.

The battlemagic = great concept.

Aquaflox - Wierd, I still don't really understand it! lol!

Baby Butterfree - Kicks ***! Jean and Wes and Gav should all get one.. I'd love to see the real natu fight with baby natu. But when it used that tiny Psybeam it was so cool!

Buzzball - Interesting, imagine it as hard as a rock and make it fly into someone's temple? lol!

Jellimer & Dratini Crystal - MmMmm I wonder what they might be!

Omanyte and Bulba - Oh oh.. a jean and wes spin off? I don't think I can take that kind of fic! lol! Nice Ditto Cameo however

Gav's Present - WTF was with Aipom? Did it know it was going to have a new hellish existance in a Pokeball But that's the necklace he had a while back! I remember it!

And was that streak Entei? Who knows! Talk to you soon and GREAT work

Banned

Hey Gavin, excellent chapter although I must admit a Christmas chapter in June is a bit strange but still it was worth reading.
    Just wondering, is Darius based on the singer Darius Danesh (U.K singer who was in Pop Idol) since the next chapter Colour Blind was the name of his first single.
    I kinda wonder if the court case is about Lenina since she is the only reason I can think of on why Lisa and Gav need to go to court.
    Toodle-doo!

Great Chapter! After all that traveling, I bet Lisa really had fun going shopping.

What does a "fake american accent" sound like? Being american myself, I've never thought of an "American accent" before. I guess while Americans think Australians have an accent, Australians also think Americans are the ones who sound funny!

I loved the running through towel racks. I wish I could have been there too!

Lisa shouldn't be so upset about Gavin being away. I'm sure he has a pretty good reason for silence.

Is the Buzz-ball Psychic? How can you control it mentally?

Lisa really needs to give Aipom that collar she bought. Hopefully it will help calm him down.

What is the "Musk-flavored rock" that Mariana gave Lisa? Is it an edible rock? I don't understand.

It sounds like the necklace-pokeball is a better environment for Aipom than a regular pokeball. He gets to run around in an imaginary forest now.

Is that golden streak in the sky a rocket of some sort? I Guess we will find out.

or

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Why is this in my mind...?

Ho-o-oh, the one and only, Cheerios!

Hmm... perhaps it has something to do with the golden streak? (Say it to yourself. THEN you'll understand what I'm saying.)
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

GCM: THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THE REPLY! Sorry, caps lock there ... i can't be bothered changing it. It's good that you like teh Battlemagic Stuff because you'll be seeing more of it in the later chapters.

You've never been in a clothing rack? You poor, deprived person, you have to try it out one day. Unless you're over the age of 14, then it's just sad. Grand Theft Library Book? Wait and see!

Gavin's floating out there somewhere. Yes, Lisa does have a bit of a crush on Darius (hence the double-meaning of 'Christmas Crush').

Oz: Hey, how ya goin? LOL! The chappy was one of the easiest things I have ever written, it flowed really naturally, just like Chapter 34. There must be something about those two chapters that make it happen.

A cameria? I dunno ... have you ever ridden in a Galaxia??? I haven't, but still ...

You've never been bored enough to try hiding in clothes racks? Have you ever stood around for three hours waiting for parents to hurry up and choose some DAMN TOWELS???

I already spoke to ya about the battlemagic, but thanks anyway, because it was actually a spur of the moment concept, I just felt like livening up the chapter a bit. So I created a heap of thigns as I went along ... but, believe it or not, some of them do play a part in the overall shape of the story. Aquaflox might make more sense later, and we'll definitely see more of the Guardian Butterfree and Buzzball. Don't worry about the Jellimer and Orb, all will be revealed ... one day!

If you're thinking of a jean-Wes spin off, think again mate!

You remembered the necklace! I wondered if you would ... if anyone would. Hold that thought ... oh, btw, my lips are sealed RE the streak of light.

Jon UKX: Hey Jon, how ya going? Lol I know a Christmas chapter in June is a bit odd, but that's the way the timing worked out ... the story is still following a timeline, afetr all.

Darius is kind of based on that guy ... I have no idea what the real Darius looks like, but my sister was going on about 'Darius' and 'Colour Blind' as I wrote chapter 35, so it just kind of fell into place.

Reason for the court case = top secret!

Kirby: Thanks mate! I dunno about Lisa finding the shopping trip fun, she might have liked it more if she hadn't been attacked by some lady!

You're american? WE have an accent? Well I suppose that makes sense, but to us guys, you yanks sound really different. But like you say, it works both ways. We think our voice just sounds normal.

Anyway, a 'fake american accent' is someone trying to put on an american accent ... i can't describe it really.

The towel racks were a hit! It would have been so much fun!

You're right, Gavin has a good reason for his silence. But what could it be??????

It's not psychic, it's BattleMAGIC, with the emphasis on the magic. oh, and good point about Aipom! He needs that collar something chronic!

You don't get rock in america? It's a lolly. Very hard ... not real rock, of course.

Mr pikachu: Interesting theory...

Lisa the Legend

Banned

Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to try the clothing rack thing, since I'm 20. I could just imagine people freaking out when a 20 year old guy starts going in and out of clothing racks... It would be really sad, for everyone involved.

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

I'm 17, but smallish for my age. maybe i could get away with it...
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

LOL! Yeah, GCM, that would be pretty sad for all involved ... as for you MTR, why not? Of course, the rush of excitement that you get when you're 8 years old probably doesn't exist at age 17.

Chappy up soon ... tomorrow I'll be making an announement ... a good one at that.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hey, i'm a-here! Geez, I want to burn school, I have to do coursework now, and it smells :0/. At least I can read fics like this to drag me through my two GCSE Years...*sigh*

Great chapter, it was really warming and magical. Visually the aquaflox was great, the guardian Pokemon is a great idea, but be warned: If that idea isn't patented in the near future then you could get sued by some dude pretending he pattented it long long ago...J.K Rowling was in a situation like that a while back...hmm...

But back on track, Wes and Jean's Pokemon are great! Omanyte...maybe Wes/Jean (forget which one got which >__<) can trade it for a sandwich on the school yard? I made awful trades like that, back in the 'day .... Glad to see Bulba, and Ditto's cameo was great!

I really like the clothes rack thing...I went under a load on a skateboard and got banned from the shop!!!!!!!! I wish i didnt, that place is the best for 3/4 jeans ... *whimper* and I rode a trolley through there, it was 4pm so it was near empty though...and I still get told off! Grr. Lisa and Marina's spree thing was great, too.

*reads above* I talk TOO.MUCH
    I think I'll just say this:
    great chapter, definitely worth the wait and it's got me in the mood for christmas!

ONLY 5 MONTHS LEFT, PEOPLE!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Shiny Marill: Hi! Thanks for reading, but I'm not concerned about the aquaflox or any of my ideas. If someone wants to steal them they can go ahead, but I sincerely wish that they feel incredibly guilt for the rest of their living days.

And me? Sued? On the internet? I'm a little more elusive than that!

Have fun with your christmas in july-ness!

Lisa the Legend

Master Kirby turns on his computer, and brings up the Pokemasters FanFiction Site to see if there is a new post for Lisa The Legend. Seeing that the newest post is by Gavin Luper, Master Kirby thinks to himself, Maybe he posted that announcement he said he was going to make today.

Upon loading the page, Master Kirby is met with a surprise. Huh? he thinks, seeing that no new announcement has been made. I guess he wasn't ready.

Master Kirby double-checks Gavin's post to see if he was remembering correctly.
    Chappy up soon ... tomorrow I'll be making an announement ... a good one at that.

Cheers!
    Yes, I did remember correctly; there was supposed to a good announcement today. I will have to check back later tonight. Maybe Gavin has been busy.

Master Kirby writes a reply and plans to check for new posts later.

What news will this announcement hold? All will be revealed on Gavin's next post for Lisa The Legend!.................................................. ........(hopefully )

or

That must have been very frustrating for Lisa to find the letter that had been waiting for her for two months. With those weird runes and symbols to decifer, it looks like Lisa is going to have to get back to work, and stop laying around the house feeling sorry for herself.

Earlier you had said that doing crossovers are too much trouble. Well, I am glad you changed your mind. Crossovers add a new dimention to the story, linking two stories together, making them better.

Are there any other "Guardian Pokemon"? They sounded like they were all flying pokemon. Could they breed any other midget pokemon, like Squirtle?

or

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Gavin Luper

muggy February heat
    lol, we don't hear that much here in the good ol' USA! I guess things are a lot different over in Australia, huh?

Only one is dead? What the heck? And who is that new nemesis we've now learned about? If he can control the elements, he might not be the easiest thing to overcome...

And sweetness! A new crossover! YAHOO!

P. S. By the way, does anyone know who changed my sig to say "owned."? I'm a little bit ticked off...
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Super Moderator

Well Mr. Pika, suzie owns your sig and erases it if its too long, too obscene or she just doesn't like it... So I'm afraid that's what's happened Oh well, if you need more of an explanation, PM her.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

A quickly posted, but still amazing chapter Gav!

the Guardian Butterfree is pretty kool! He/she/it/whatever's getting some nice spotlight here! Liking it! erm, sorry for sounding stupid but what other Pokemon does Marina have? Mudkip, Starmie, Tentacraw....Golduck? I can't think :- /

Perth, eh? Nice My friend's going travelling to Australia, she's heading to Melbourne, Perth and so forth, i think she wants to go to the barrier reef too!

That's all, cya!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Sorry I haven't replied yet, but it's extremely hot over here, and I haven't been in much of the replying mood. Anyway, It's an interesting chapter; I wonder what the other letter says. Post soon!
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library: