Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 82 - Last Night on Earth now up! (24th June 2013)

Hybrid View

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Lisa the Legend - Chapter 52 up!!

I'm really glad I caught up on this! Things havent really changed with lisa and gavin since the crossover. Lisa now has a bad streak in her, how funky And as for the whole Ho-oh thing, that was confusing but cool as. What ever happened to Gavin and Aipom and the buggy tho? And why the hell wasn't gavin wearing any clothes? O.o scary bit. Yeah

Also I love your description of the clouds. It was sooo cute *girly moment*! Fluffy clouds! ^_^;;;

~Mist

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

hey mist, long time no chat

ne way, this was one of my fave chapters so far! keep up the good work ^ ^

~Jay

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Tara: Hey I didn't know you were still reading! Thanks! Yeah, the last few chapter have been a bit slow, at this rate things (in my opinion) don't start getting interesting til Chapter 40 or so. It looks like the book may drag on til chapter 50 or so, ^^.

Lol well the no clothes thing was a bit weird, but it's just how it goes. And of course the flight was confusing, I can't have anyone understanding anything, can I?

Hahahaha! Nice girly moment, eh? I bet those aren't usual (jk!!!!)

Thanks for catching up!

Jay Umbreon: Hi! Your fave chapter - or one of them?? Really? I liked it myself, but I didn't realise it would be a favourite with any of you guys! Cool!

Everyone: The next chapter will be up on Friday at the latest, but hopefully a bit sooner! I've finished chapters 35 and 36 now (with typical stuff) and am about to start C37!

Cheers!
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Having the next chapter earlier is always a good thing, but it depends on your schedule. It that phoenix wasn't Ho-oh, I wonder what it was. Oh well all will be revealed in due time.
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Karania: Exactly right Hopefully mid-week if I can manage it, but if not ... then ... later. I've only just started chapter 37 now, and I spent a while last night plotting out some more stuff. Mostly chapter structure and where the story is going.

Seeya!

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

WOW. That has to be my favorite chapter you've ever written. It was so colorful, with excellent descriptions! I could imagine everything you talked about! And Ho-oh (if that's what the phoenix was) is one of my favorite pokemon... Aah, so cool! Yumyumyum, if that had been a cake I'd eat two! *trying desperately to make sense but unsucceeding*
    Anyway, excellent, excellent chapter, Gavin! This is a great read. ^_^

Banned

Another great chapter! It must have been amazing for Lisa to be able to ride on the Legendary Ho-oh. Ho-oh's comment at the end was odd... I wonder if it's because that It's name isn't Ho-oh, and that's just what Humans call it, or if the bird is another Pokemon entirely... My guess is with the first one, but both are very possible.

I guess Lisa was too enthralled by the experience to realise Gavin wasn't around. It's understandable since that sequence of events would really leave anyone confused and unsure if it was real, or just a dream. Did Gavin have his own adventure while Lisa was with Ho-oh? I guess we'll find out when the time comes.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Genna: Colourful ... I love it! Was it really good to read though, like, did it flow well? You like Ho-oh then? Cool!!! I do too, although not that much since I really don't liek pokemon.

Lol I'm writing the battles for the league at the moment and because I have no interest in trainer fics and even pokemon, it's incredibly hard! So Chapters 37 might be a bit of a long time in coming.

That cake thingy was cool! It makes me feel special anyway!

Seeya round!

GCM: Yeah, it would be incredibly cool yet at the same time incredibly scary and daunting and confusing. But at the same time, not at all.

Chapter 35 will be up friday instead of today, sorry guys I've been overworked!!!

Lisa the Legend

Hmmmmmmmm.............I'm guesing you don't like pokemon anymore.
    (I'm not going to count how many times you have said that )

Did you have a bad experience with pokemon?
    Or was it Peer Pressure that got to you?

Oh well, you can write like you still like it.
    Have an old pokemon cartridge laying around collecting dust?

Join the Pokemon RBY Speedrun
    or
    GSC Speed Completion Challenge

How fast can you beat the game?

If your game can't save anymore, replace it's battery!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Saffron Trainer: Hi, thanks for starting to read this!! I hope you keep reading, it's getting towards the climax now. You should enjoy the Hiro v Lance battle!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Ooh so Lisa the fare evader got ANOTHER Free ride. Typical, simply typical. Nice to see Lisa doesn't crush plants and small animals given the chance though. And Lisa's in bare feet. Err... did Ho-Oh take her clothes... I'm shocked.

Aipom was also pleasing to see. Oh that adorable druggo monkey. Ooh! I want Kemp! I'm a mint Junkie, I LOVE Mints, like these new Listerine Strips, they're like dissolving listerine sticky tape pieces. Very nice. Anyway, Lisa used Aipom like her own little free councillor. I have to say she's getting majorly cheap to me. lol.

Ooh! So Gavin got new clean clothes! Spiffy ^^ They sound pretty spiffy ^^; Lol, so Ho-Oh 's a taxi service now, and in return it takes your clothes? Odd. But a maple flavoured ice-cream. Was that wise?

And Hiro's battling eh... silly boy. He'll never win against Lance the spikey haired! Oh well, its all coming to an end soon and these loose ends will be wrapped up! Good work Gavin, and I'm in the dark as to what will happen soon Meanie ;P

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Heyyyy Oz! You're obsessed with Lisa evading everything she might have to pay for, aren't you? Lol. Well there's plenty mroe where that came from!

I'd explain about Ho-oh, but ... I can't.

Lol Aipom is the freee Counsellor. Gavin will be there next - no, actually, he explained his problems to Natu (I was going to add that in but didn't). Yay! Gavin has new clothes. And Aipom having the Maple flavoured icecream ... well, that speaks for itself. Gavin was ordering them. Stupid Gavin.

Yay! Yes, I'll not be giving you any spoilers anymore . Just because I gave you sooo many before (sarcasm).

Thanks for the reply! Seeya later!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey everyone!

I'm writing Chapter 37 now, and I wondered what pokemon you would like to see appear (and maybe be caught by someone) in a later chapter? I'm at a complete blank, so if you guys have any ideas, please please please tell me what you want to see!

Oh, this is the 400th post, right? Awesome.

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

any Pokemon? well, i am guessing advance Pokemon are out (simply because you may not know enough about them), so i'd say for me, i'd like to see a Foretress. I just think they're neat ^^.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Super Moderator

Ooh gavin here's a complete list of all the official english names of the new Pokemon here: http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/sh...threadid=10699 I would make it a spiffy URL but I'm a lazy bastard. I don't mind Grumpig or Alteria or perhaps Breloom. Those three are spiffy. ^^

But if you want an old one, take a Rapidash or perhaps a Tangela or maybe a Weepinbell. Cubone's are good too ^^ Oh well... that's my input.. lol Useless eh.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Thanks guys, I'm thinking maybe an advance one.

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

well, i really like Alteria's mystic feel to it, its an advance Poke thats so cool! I suppose i also like Nosepass, although an anime shot of it makes it look a lot less flexible and more robot-like. It also looks massive!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Thanks! I'll check those ones out!

Lisa the Legend

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Anyone noticed the similarities between Rhyhorn/Rhydon and Lairon/Aggron? Also Plusle and Minun are just weird names. About catching Pokemon, Altaria, Milotic and Delcatty look nice.
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Hey Gavin! I haven't been on for a while, so I'm a bit late in replying it would seem. Nice chapter! ^_^ A little bit short, but I shouldn't really be talking...heheh. When Lisa turned around and saw Gavin for the first time, I was like 'Wheee! It's Gavin!'. Heheh, I like 'im. ^_^ Poor Hiro; he's so exited, but i've got an iffy feeling about this next battle. Nice chapter, tho!

As for new pokemon...hmm...Flygon would be good...those cactus guys (cacnea & cacturne), poochyena and its evolution are kinda cool....Oh my god I'm so bad at this... I keep coming back to that corphish thing--looks like a crab. I just think that's pretty neat looking. ^_^
    Well, I have next to no knowledge of the new ones, so as for older ones, I think I'd like to see some really classic ones. I think the pokemon have gotten crappier over the games, and I've always liked red and blue pokemon best. So I dunno, maybe clefairy or oddish...even like a pidgey or a pidgeot...I dunno. I'd reccomend anything from red and blue. ^_^

Yeah, hope that helps you out some! Talk to you later!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I myself haven't seen much of the new Pokemon (and the ones I DID see still have their Japanese names). Still, I would like to see the three starters in later chapters: Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip. I leave it all up to you .
    “Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth...
    Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.”
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Flygon! FLYGON! he has to be in! He's one of my fave new R/S Pokemon.....he's so cool! "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Still its up to the author of this story. Who the author wants to put in it to be caught.
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Hey cool chapter once again! Very good, I thought it was a bit short. Glad to she Gavin was ok and not off somewhere lol. Anyho looking forward to the next chappy!

~Pichu
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey everyone thanks for your input! I've checked out most of the new pokes that you suggested and most of them freak me out, although I did see one or two I thought were really cool.

Don't be sooky though if I choose an old one; as Karania said - it is my choice, I was juts looking for leads until I found a better solution!

Pichu Luver: Hey! Thanks for the reply, you know I love it when I get a reply from someone so thanks . Yeah it was short but hey, the next one is too! Chapter 37 is long though.

I'll get 36 up in a sec!

Lisa the Legend

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

How about Castform as a new Pokemon, but I could also see, Gorebyss as Lisa's. Gavin should have a Ralts. Then Hiro should have something that you deside. Think of it this way, what pokemon should a legendary trainer have and yet a pokemon not used to much. Or vreate your own Poke,
    If something is wrong, please say so.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Great chapter! You didn't let me down. Don't be so hard on yourself you're doing great! By the way I think it would be cool if after the battle Darius introduces his new friends to his father. Oh, and what about Lisa's Dratini? I guess we'll find out.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Definitely a great chapter!! I really like the battle with Lance! I wonder how the second half of the battle will turn out.

So, Lance has a kid? Cool!
    “Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth...
    Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.”
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

I thought that was a great idea to have Magneton fly down the hole with Gyarados. It is not often you see a bug catcher fighting the elite 4. Hiro must have trained hard.

I wonder if Lisa is going to get out her dratini any time soon? Maybe Darius could giver her some tips on training dragons.

I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Snowballs!

or

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey everyone, how are yous all? Good I hope. Chapter 37 is coming, but very slowly, due to that fact that I have had LITERALLY no time to write in the last week or two. MY LIFE IS HECTIC!!

Anyway, it won't be up tomorrow unless a miracle takes place. Which is possible.

Darktemplar: Wow, thanks, you're obviously a very dedicated reader to do that ... It took me weeks to catch up to a fic as big as this. I hope you keep reading in future!

Hyperness: I can't tell you who Darius' mother is, but why does it really matter?? It's good that you like the battle techniques because there is a lot more where they came from.

Tara: Hello. Darius is kinda introduced for a reason ... in fact, more than one ... in fact, if I go any further I'll end up spilling out what is going to happen in the next chapters. Basically, yeah he does have something to do with them!

100Fangy: Definitely not me! To be honest, after the few chapters in Goldenrod I forgot all about Hiro until that chapter where Kristal returned. Then that sparked off the idea that Hiro actually managed to come all this way. How he did it ... you will find out later!

SM: Fluent? Thankyou. Yeah, Hiro has a lot more where these ones are coming from! The battles runs into the next chapter of course, but as for it's total length I'm not entirely sure!

As for the charm, sorry it wasn't clear enough.

Karania: So you really liked it then? Good. I know I know, I'm stressing out way too much but I really have the urge to write all this. Two things are stopping me; 1) lack of time and 2) the battle is blocking up my writing for the rest.

Funny you should ask about Dratini, you'll see soon enough!

Zeldafan: Yeps Lance has a kid, I'm still thinking things over about all this though ... after the battle with Lance everything begns to pull together really really tightly. Imagine the whole novel of LTL as a rubber band - for the first 35 chapters it expands, then the last chapters it will shrink back incredibly quickly.

Kirby: Yeah, it would have been a great idea if Hiro hadn't dug himself into a hole though. What if Magneton got flooded and couldn't get up?

Hiro isn't really a bug catcher, he's just the average trainer who specialises slightly more in bug types.

You and Karania must be on the same wavelength with the dratini thing. As I said before, you'll see!

YAYYY! Snowballs = coool!

Seeya!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator

Hee! Heracross got so beaten ^^ I was surprised Hiro used such basic battling techniques such as leer and quick attack. Surprising really. Ha! Hera got beat ^^;

Magneton really kicked *** against Gyarados didn't it! And against Charizard, its Magnetic Field attack was rather good ^^ Ha for Hiro swearing at Lance! Go you!

Ha! Lisa was classic with the jaw dropping. Aipom only pulling her hair, I was expecting some more types of physical abuse. Darius's pokeball is intreaguing. I wonder what would happen if he dropped it down the drain...

Anywho the ice field, what a nice description! I hope Dewgong pulls off a win, Aerodactal seems quite adapt though. A nice short battling chappie, I can't really talk much about the characters cause it was about the battle but I hope the rightful person wins!

Good work and PLEASE reply to EBTV ^^;

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Really looking forward to knowing what will happen next. I really want to see exactly where Lisa's Dratini fits into all of this.

Banned

I like the battle so far, and can't wait to see how it continues. I wonder if Hiro can make it all the way? Only time (and your next chapter) will tell it seems.

Hopefully things calm down a little for you soon, I would imagine that whatever is happening is probably stressful...

I'll be waiting for the next chapter, although don't rush yourself. ^_^

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Oz: Hi! I know, Heracross was actually really crap! Haha Hiro! I know it sounds dumb, but sometimes that basic attacks are the best. Quick attack is, anyway.

Yeah go Magneton! I liked the magnetic field thing, very original for a change of my usual stuff. Yay, Hiro is good.

Oh, you think Aipom is just pulling her hair. Oh no my friend, it gets much much worse than that! Lol well if Darius dropped it down the drain ... i dunno.

Yeah, the next chapter or two will be almost all battling so the characters don't get much limelight. Dewgong has the advantage, but ... well, things change.

Karania: Yeps, Dratini does slot in here fairly conveniently.

Gene Child Mewtwo: It's good that you, and most of everyone else, does like the battle, because I really don't like it much myself.

Thanks, I hope things settle down for me too. Holidays are a month away, but I'm already looking forward to a break!

I'll try to write the chapter today guys!

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Oh boy! A new chapter is always good! Looking forward to reading it!

Wow!

I didn't realize its almost been a whole week since the last post.

I'm guessing you have a lot of things to do. We'll wait for the next chapter.

or

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

amazing. i'm speechless. It was a stunning match, with the aero evo, Weedle, Dewgong, Furret....that Arbo-evo...it was a thrill to read, recreating the events in your mind.

Furret was cool! My Silver cart has a level 100 furret...he rox! With theif and thunderbolt he is unstoppable! Except against Machamp...^^;;;

Weedle kicked butt! I thought he might have evolved during the battle, but that was a very well played move!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Go Weedle, that was awsome but during the whole thing I was reminded at the fact that Dragonite could learn slame. The bouncing furret was great, Hiro gave his pokemon a lot of skills, not attacks and the defence was awsome, thank you for making this fic and Hiro winning
    If something is wrong, please say so.

Yay Weedle! That was great! I would never have expected Hiro to finish off a Dragonite with a weedle. That Furret reminds me of Aipom. They should play together some time. That would be hilarious.

That was certainly one sick, twisted man. If he comes after Lisa or Gavin, they are going to be in a load of trouble. What where those files? Is team Rocket working on some secret project?

or

Hey Gavin! I've been kinda absent for the past few days; sorry bout that! But wow, good job on that last chapter! You've got a knack for writing strategy, it really makes the story come alive. I liked furret! Crazy weasel things are always fun. ^_^ And I liked the mental picture you painted of Lance's dragonite; it sounded very cool. But I think your best plot twist was having Hiro's tiny little weedle defeat Draco--that was just really inspired! I'm glad Hiro won--I was beginning to have my doubts. ^_^'
    And that last little bit at the end with the guy slaughtering the guy...very visual, pretty gory. But a good job on that. *evil laugh*

Anyways, great job on that; I'm glad you're picking up the pace again! Bye!