Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 82 - Last Night on Earth now up! (24th June 2013)

Hybrid View

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Lisa the Legend - Chapter 52 up!!

sounds good! Can't wait for tommorrow/sunday!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Shiny Marill: At this stage, it looks like Sunday!

I've been busy plotting out the rest of the book. Roughly 43 chapters now, with epilogue, and I'm currently writing chapter 35, which looks like it could be very interesting!

Seeya!
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Yes I HAVE been reading this and amazing job! Loved the cross over. Chapters are great as usual, hope to see the next one up soon. Continue the great work,

~Pichu
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Nice!Entei teamed up with Team Rocket?O.o

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Wow! I can hardly wait to read the next chapter. I wonder what entei has planned for Lisa..... Does he want her dead like the rockets do as well, or is he just trying to push her to be the best she can be?
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Hmm, now that you think of it, I wonder if the Tuscany mentioned in this chapter is the same one in the croossover?

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Who knows.... The author of course, but the author isn't here at the moment..............
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Banned

Very interesting... I guess I'm a little late, but I finished reading what's happened so far and it's very well done. I especially like what you've done with Entei. It seems he's willing to do anything to acheive his goals, including siding with Team Rocket! I never really imagined Entei doing anything like that, so it's pretty interesting to see that possibility expanded on.

The other characters are well developed too. The curse over Gavin's family puts him in a desperate situation, knowing that the clock is slowly ticking until that day arrives. It must be very difficult for him... Hopefully, he'll be the one to finally end it.

The EBTV crossover was very interesting too, although once I got to the crossover chapters, I had to go read all of EBTV to find out about what those characters where doing. (Which was really neat as well.) It was a nice touch to see two different stories intersect, and to see the characters differing view points. One wierd thing, Jessica didn't notice the big R on Lenina's outfit... although she probably wasn't paying that much attention. (And probably trying to preserve continuity. ^_^) Lenina was wearing a lab coat over her shirt anyway.

I wonder if the other Legendary Cats are aware of what Entei is plotting? Or if any other Legendaries will make an appearance in the future? Well, I guess the answer will come when you post more chapters, But I have a feeling that Ho-oh will make an appearance soon (well, more than his one line of dialouge much earlier) if the Tin Tower is the focus of the next chapter...

Keep up the great work! ^_^

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Well I won't be able to reply as much now because of school has started this week, but here I go anyway!

100Fang Croconaw: Thanks. Yeah Lisa used to play basketball when she was at school! And Marina VS the rockets wasn't really a match ... more like a very fast reflex on Marina's part.

Shiny Marill: Hi again! Well, you'll just have to wait and find out about that, but the next five chapters will reveal some more. There should be at the most fifteen more chapters in the book!

Zeldafan: Hi. Yeah, Lisa would really have been annoyed at herself, and Gavin would have been beating himself up too. Yes, it can vanish! Of course it can! Not faint attack, not at all!

Karania: Well, you can imagine that Hiro would be pretty much devastated. The next chapter will build up a bit more of the 'suspense' - if you can call it that.

Oz: Hey! Yeah, yet another! And I replied to chapter 25 in EBTV too! I thought it would be good to just give a brief idea back to what they had been doing.

Lol, yes, Lisa is always economically minded. Why pay ten bucks when you could have Gavin teleport you home?

I like to throw in some other characters from time to time, especially ones who have a personality like Wes and Jean(as you know, I'm not very good at giving my characters personalities).

I'll leave that theory to your imagination!

Yeah, what a thing to be born into. He really does have the worst luck sometimes.

Seeya!

100FangCroconaw2: Ah yes, I see how you got to that theory!! Interesting concept, too! hmmm ...

Karania2: Yes I am! I'm here! Hi!! I will be here again on Friday too, hopefully with chapter 32!

GeneChild Mewtwo: Hi! It doesn't matter how late you join a story, I started reading 'Love and Sacrifice' when it was very nearly finished, and i still managed to keep up with it.

Thanks for reading! I tried to really get that idea across concerning Entei. He's a very ... uh ... strongminded character.

Thanks for saying that the other characters are well developed, it's always hard for me to see if they have much personality or not. Sometimes I feel that Lisa and Gavin are just little boring puppets!

It's good that you enjoyed the crossover, because a lot of work went into it. Oh, and Suicune, Raikou and Entei are Legendary dogs, not cats! ok?

I hope you keep reading!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

everyone needs a tiger to love Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Nice chappie! I wonder what was the necklace Gavin found?

And cool....Lisa plays basketball....^_^

Hurry up and post the next chapter.

pretty banner made by wurz ^^

I'm Over the Top! AKIRA SHOCK.

finally I have an asb banner ^^U

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Awesome, looking forward to next chapter.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hyperness: cheers. yeah lisa loves basketball!

Oh, and I have a life remember, so be patient. Wait until Friday!

Karania: thanks. In the meantime, do you want to check out Only human? I don't want to pester, and i know I haven't got around to reading your fics yet, but I really need feedback. Oh well, read it if you have the spare time, if not don't worry!

Seeya!

Lisa the Legend

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

If anyone's interested in checking MY fanfic out, I just posted the next chapter. However, it may be a while before I post the next one. Anyway, I hope the next one for THIS fanfic will be posted soon; I can hardly wait!!
    “Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth...
    Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.”
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

This chapter is great! The fight scene at the Tin Tower sure was suspenseful. I'm glad Lisa is going to help Hiro out.
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Hey cool chappy! Wer on the road aaaaagain. hehe Ok I can't sing but XP. Can't wait for the next one (as usual) I'll try to reply more often then like once every 10 chapters lol. Seeya,

~Pichu
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Looks good to me. Keep it up!

Banned

Another great chapter. So now we know more about what Lunanine is after, but we still don't know why... Well, I'm looking forward to finding out, so hopefully the next chapter is up soon. ^_^

Lisa and Gavin are travelling again! Yay!

Although... maybe you mentioned it before in the story and I forgot it, but for some reason when I read the line about Gavin's black hair, up to that point, I had always thought his hair was brown... I'm not sure why I thought that however.

As for the cat/dog-ness of Raikou, Entei, and Suicune... I heard (read?) someone on a different board call them Legendary Golfballs... ^_^

Well, Keep up the good work!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hyperness: Yeah, very tragic eh? Evil but not evil ... I think I see where you are coming from.

Shiny Marill: Cheers. Wes and Jean are kinda fun to have in the chapters every now and then. Lol ... yes, they relate to my real life as well!

Lol we'll see about the crashing.

Zeldafan: Thanks. I tried to write the scene behind the Tin Tower as best I could, so I'm glad it worked out to be quite powerful after all. Yeah, Lisa is a nice person of course!

Pichu: Hey! LOL don't worry I can't sing either! Thanks for reading, and replying! Hope you reply more too!

Seeya!

Karania: Thank you, I'll keep going!

GenechildMewtwo: Yes, a bit more is revealed, but why is that? The next chapter will be up next week probably, no later. It looks promising to me.

Yay! Travel again!

Yeah, Gavin has black hair.

Legendary golfballs? I don't get it!

Everyone: I'm going to be posting a chapter a week now, no more, no less. I've got chapters 33, 34 and 35 ready to post, but oddly enough with each chapter I seem to add more chapters for myself to write.

Seeya!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I don't know why really, but I thought I should post this. It should kind of keep a good reference for the past chapters of LTL.

Table of Contents

Lisa the Legend

Prologue
    Chapter 1 – Adventure in the Burned Tower.
    Chapter 2 – The Quest Begins.
    Chapter 3 – The Bug Catching Contest.
    Chapter 4 – Friends and Rivals.
    Chapter 5 – Inside the Radio Tower.
    Chapter 6 – Recovery.
    Chapter 7 – Taking care of business …
    Chapter 8 – Suicune’s Return.
    Chapter 9 – The Truth about Quagsire.
    Chapter 10 – Fighting the Ocean!
    Chapter 11 – Butterfree’s Big Battle.
    Chapter 12 – Psychics.
    Chapter 13 – Staryu versus Mantine.
    Chapter 14 – The Water Washout.
    Chapter 15 – Watered Down Revenge.
    Chapter 16 – Whirlpool Champion – Part 1.
    Chapter 17 – Whirlpool Champion – Part 2.
    Chapter 18 – Legendaries.
    Chapter 19 – Sacred Suicune.
    Chapter 20 – Animal Magnemite-ism.
    Chapter 21 – Diverse Destinies.
    Chapter 22 – Ultimate Confrontation.
    Chapter 23 – Repercussions.
    Chapter 24 – Homeward Bound.
    Chapter 25 – Good news, bad news.
    Chapter 26 – Urgency.
    Chapter 27 – Aquatics.
    Chapter 28 – EBTV Crossover 1: Kidnap!
    Chapter 29 – EBTV Crossover 2: FIGHT!
    Chapter 30 – Juxtaposition.
    Chapter 31 – Friends.
    Chapter 32 – Tin Tower Terror.
    Chapter 33 – Icy Inferno.
    Chapter 34 – The Flight of the Phoenix.
    Chapter 35 – Welcome to Mt Silver.
    Chapter 36 - The League Final.
    Chapter 37 - More than a Battle.
    ------

Lisa the Legend

Banned

I have to wait a whole week? ^_^ Well, it's perfectly understandable, since you probably have real life keeping you busy, and the steady flow of 1 chapter a week is better than a whole bunch of stuff, and then nothing for a while.

I forgot to mention it earlier, but I thought that the "Aipom, the Living Turban" line was really neat. Didn't Gavin say that before? I remember him saing it... That and I thought it was very funny when Lisa went to the library and got that list of books about Legendary Pokemon, and they were all children's books. "Mew and Mewtwo Go to Town" was really funny for some reason, maybe because I sat down and tried to figure out what it would actually be about... O_o

Yeah, and the Legndary Golfball thing, I didn't say it made any sense... ^_^

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

GeneChildMewtwo: Lol, exactly right, i have a life.

Thanks, I liked that line too, it's very ... Gavinish. Yeah, he did say it before, my memory of past chapters isn't too great but I think it was around chapter 21 or 25. Oh, and the kid's book thing was fun too!

Seeya later!!

Lisa the Legend

Poor Eusine and Joy....

Ah, we see Aipom, the Living Turban again!Nice chappy.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

100Fang: Yeps, poor them. It's really evil.

Cheers! Seeya next chapter!

Lisa the Legend

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Chapter 32 - Coke Can Terror!

Typical of Hiro to call eh? Who else can solve your problems like Lisa Walters? Who else can save money like Lisa Walters? Who else can escape kidnappers like Lisa Walters? I'd actually like to know who.. do you know?

So Lisa's just going to give away one of her two badges, silly girl, I'd make him pay through the nose for it. Yes Hiro, I want your money, and Gavin, teleport me there, the expense is too much! Hurry up!

Methinks Joy lost it for a while, I was expecting her to cry out for mummy at that point. If behind the tower is known as a murder hotspot, why isn't there a police beat, with stuffed animals too! And what ended up with the Sandshrew? Did Lunanine eat him as a snack?

Eusine Luper eh... is that... gavin's dad or cousin.. its familiar, but I'm too lazy to backtrack.. .you know me. But go Icy! Go him! I always thought of it as a light blue, not orange. Looks like all the Lupers have psy powers, and poor Eusine was all outta his Bye bye Joy!

I miss poor old joy, her mum will miss her! I wonder if Icy will get help for her! Or that Sandshrew? And why does Gavin wave money in peoples faces? He can wave it in mine!

And buh bye to Ditto! Have fun with Wesley! Although I felt sorry for Jean, she didn't get anything, knowing her she'll find a Cleffa and hug it so tightly it will faint then she'll catch it. lol... Oh well... Bye Ditto!

Good thing about the buggy! They got a free ride again! And well when will they have time to do their christmas shopping eh!?

Another good chapter Gavin! Talk to you soon!

Banned

Hi Gavin, I just read Lisa the Legend and all I can say it that it one of the best fic on the board, can't wait for chapter 33

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Can hardly wait until next week. *Hits a brick wall* Oh yeah, if the next chapter is posted I won't be able to check it out until late Sunday night. Oh man!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I have a guess as to what this Lunanine thing is about.

Yeah, great chapter. Love the living turban!
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

G'day everyone!

Oz: LMAO! Yes, you just spelled it all out. Who else can solve problems like Lisa Walters? LMAO!

Poor Joy ... well, the area behind the Tin Tower is suspected to be where serial killings occur and it's a very shady place, but nobody's actually been proven to be killed there.

Well, yet.

I dunno about Sandshrew! We'll see!

Eusine was in the story before! I'd tell you but I think it would be healthy for you to go back and reread the old chapters! If you can't remember the exact chapter, use the table of contents (wheee!). Oh, Icy's wings are light blue but his body is bright orange, like a Magikrap.

Lol yeah you'd take it for sure. It's because he wants to pay them for being so nice!

Ah yes, Christmas shopping, that WILL be fun!!

Seeya round!

JonUKX: Hi! Thank you very much for reading, I know it must have been a lot to wade through ... I was looking at the massive document I have made of the book so far, and it is about 215 pages if i were to print it out in size 10 verdana!

I hope you keep reading!

Karania: Lol, did that wall hurt? Don't worry, I might not even get around to posting it straight away (although I hope I do) but you certainly won't fall behind anyway.

Mistysakura: I don't know what your guess is, but I think you're right. Lol thanks, Aipom makes a cool turban!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Hey, I haven't gotten a chance to reply, so here I am! Yesh, nice chapter! What is Lunanine up to? It seems like there's no method to his madness; he's just running around randomly killing people...in very odd, graphic ways. XD Poor Joy! And i feel sorry for Lisa's Mom! What is she going to find when she goes looking for her?
    You know what that whole violet lazer session with Lunanine reminded me of? I just saw Daredevil today, and you know that Bullseye guy played by Colin Farrel? Well, he can take basically any object, throw it, and kill with it. So he had like some paperclips at the beginning of the film, and he got offended by this fat guy. He took out a paperclip, unfolded it, and threw it and hit the guy in the throat, and pulled out about ten more and hit the guy ten more times. >_< It was pretty crazy. He was killing people with pencils, peices of glass--basically anything he could throw! It was SCARY! But yeah, thats what the Lunanine thing reminded me of. *cough* Yeah. Very good chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Bya!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hi Genna!

I haven't checked Rhapsody in Red today (yet) but I think you just posted a new chapter so I'll get over there and check it out! Oh, thanks for looking in at the reviewer organisation!

Lol, yeah it does seem like he's just killing off people as he feels like it. Lol oh yeah! Lisa's mum!! Poor her!

That stuff about Daredevil is just freaky. Although, strangely similar to Lunanine I spose. Yeah, I'll seeya soon!

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Luckily SOme snow cushioned my impact. So it didn't hurt as much as it could have! Looking forward to next chapter.

-Hi! I am still reading.

-I thought that Lunanine fight was interesting. Issechu actually did some fighting. Was that some kind of vapor-Teleport it did? They just reappeared on the other side of the clearing. I was proud of Issechu for standing its ground against that gigantic malicious Beast.

-Is Lunanine The Legendary Psychic Pokemon that always kills the Lupers? It was shooting purple and violet beams of energy at them. Those colored beam attacks usually are Psychic.

-Gavins mom was killed behind the Tin Tower. Now Eusine Luper is also killed back there. It sounds like Lunanine and the Lenendary Psychic Pokemon are one and the same!

-Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Even if I don't get around to posting, I will still be reading.
    Have an old pokemon cartridge laying around collecting dust?

Join the Pokemon RBY Speedrun
    or
    GSC Speed Completion Challenge

How fast can you beat the game?

If your game can't save anymore, replace it's battery!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

My only question, though, is WHY Gaven's family has such a curse. Did something happen in the family 'centuries' ago or something? Post the next chapter soon so we can find out .
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

See ya'll soon. I'm off to Washington D.C. Can hardly wait for next chapter. I might be able to access a computer, but I really don't know. I also have piles of homework to do.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Karania: Hello! Yes, Friday should be teh day, only three more days to wait ... well, five for you. oh well.

Kirby: Hi there! You commented on a lot, so to sum up very quickly, yes, you are on the right track for pretty much everything you said in that post. Like I said before, that chapter reveals a LOT.

Ok, as long as you're still reading that's great!

Zeldafan: Why indeed? It's a good question. Very good. And, just for a change, reading back won't help you find the answer - but reading forward will! Next chappie soon!

Karania2: Have fun in Washington!! It's a long way, isn't it? Well, have a safe trip and all!

Seeyas on Friday!

Lisa the Legend

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Washington, huh? My brothers went there and they had a blast!
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Feels so good to be home! Nice chapter, keep up the good work.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

GL: Okay, from that last post of yours, I just KNOW something's gonna happen. And what exactly did you mean by "kinda?"
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

great chapter. Sorry to be so late! Time crunch, I'll bet you know how that is.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Zeldafan: Lol yeah well I really like to be cryptic! It's really great to be the evil author, hey? I love it, except when it backfires on me (ie someone guesses something, OR when Tara teases me!!).

You'll have to keep reading to find out.

Karania: I know exactly what you mean. These days, time is scarce!

Although, with some luck, I might even post chapter 35 tomorrow or earlier in the week!

Lisa the Legend