Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 82 - Last Night on Earth now up! (24th June 2013)

Hybrid View

Default Lisa the Legend - Chapter 52 up!!

Gavin, I remember ZeldaFan from WDC.=/

[EDIT]Oh.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

100FangCroconaw: Hi ... I meant I hadn't seen him/her in Lisa the Legend before.

Crossover coming soon!!
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Oh, I've been reading your story since chapter one; really good stuff.
    I don't intend to sound like I'm advertising but, if you haven't seen it yet, have a look at MY Fanfic (that is, when you have the time of course).
    By the way, just in case anyone is wondering...........I'm a girl.

100FangCroconaw: Oh yeah........I think I've seen your posts somewhere around that thread.
    “Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth...
    Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.”
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Zelda Fan20: Hi again! I didn't know you'd been reading since the first chapter! You should have replied!

I might get over to your fic at some stage ... not to sound like i'm stuck up and "I'll see if I can fit it into my schedule"- ish, but I don't really read that many fics anymore, although I do make an effort to.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Not much longer to wait everyone! Thanks for all being so patient, it's been a long time! I'm just writing the last part of the crossover now ... it's very long, eventually should be capped at around 7000 words. I'm almost finished, I'll edit this when I do finish altogether. Should be posted today or tomorrow!!

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Gav, did you know that inbetween this next chapter and the previous one, i have celebrated christmas, rung in the new year AND turned 14? Either way, it's worth turning 14 years and two weeks just to see this next chappie.

*fires a pistol in the air* THE NEXT CHAPTER ISNEARLY UP! *bang bang* CHILDREN AND WOMEN READ FIRST!!!!!!!

Nevermind. I'm just a tad weird today.......

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Shiny Marill: Hi! Wow, congrats on turning 14 ... and everything. Yeah, a tad weird.

I hope it's worth waiting for ... I'm up to 7700 words and not quite finished ... it looks to be an 8000 word chapter!!!!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Well everyone should be pleased. If not, well ... too bad. *ahem*

I HAVE OFFICIALLY 'FINISHED' THE CROSSOVER!

Very exciting ... it was completed at almost 9000 words which is like the longest chapter ever (that I have written) so I hope it was worth the wait. I spent a good few hours on Saturday and wrote about 4000 words during that time.

There's not much longer to wait at all everyone, it will be up this week for sure, probably before Friday. Possibly tomorrow. Oz just needs to finish his part, then we'll edit, and TA DA!

I'm very happy, in case you can't tell.

Cheers!

- Gavin.

Lisa the Legend

Banned

I've been waiting for this for AGES,I know that it'll be excellent due to your quality of writing(I wish I could write like you) and I can't wait for the EBTV side of the chapter as well

*pant pant* I finally caught up! OMG you have no idea how many times i've been in a hurry, or someone else needed to use the pc, or I had to do something else. But I finally did it! If not for the 2-odd weeks in between, I probably never would have! I think the last time I replied was like five chapters ago at least...So yeah. I'm replying again! You're doing a good job so far, Gavin! I'm impressed. The only thing I have to say is that I have no idea where the story is going--you seem to be weaving all over the place. It's interesting, tho, so it's okay. ^_^ I hope you get the next chapter up soon, man. Can't wait!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

JonUKX: I think everyone, including myself and Oz, have been waiting for this for a long time. I still haven't seen Oz online yet but he's probably working on finishing it off!

Aquababe: Hey!! I haven't seen you around for so long, I thought maybe it was because I stopped reading your fic. Maybe I should go back and check how Rhapsody in Red is going ... anyhoo, thanks for the reply after such a long time.

I have been weaving everywhere, this crossover kinda came up right in the middle of things so but basically Lisa has returned to Ecruteak to see her family, got a job, gone to Houen for 3 chapters. It's a lull in the story, I spose ... but after the c/o is out of the way it'll hopefully get better ... having the c/o in my way for so many months has been like blocking my writing abilities.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Hey, yeah, why did you stop reading? I felt abandoned! =(
    I didn't mean to stop reading yours, you just got too far ahead of me. But why don't you read what I've got so far? I'm gonna update like right now...when are YOU going to?

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Aquababe: Hey! I'll read some shortly, for sure. I'm sorry i abandoned you, for a while I was like, "I'm leaving TPM soon, so ..." but since then I've decided not to leave ... at least not until April, and even then I will still hover around replying to fics and helping new writers along. I might start posting normal stories instead (I have an interest in pokemon of 3 on a scale of 1 to 100, 100 being the most interested).

Anyway, I'll come read Rhapsody in Red shortly and as for when the Crossover will be posted, very soon. I have finished it and it is ready to be posted, but Oz hasn't had much time lately. If it helps any, Chapters 30 and 31 are ready for posting (apart from previews), and Chapter 32 just needs to be re-edited. I've also begun chapter 33.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I'm posting some time this week no matter what, guys. I've got four chapters ready to go now, so ...

yeah.

Once the c/o is done, I'll be posting a chapter every four days or so. Also, I've planned out the rest of this book. There are 41 chapters, and an epilogue.

Lisa the Legend

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hey Gav! I just finished reading and your side of the crossover is really cool! Also I never got to see the trailer in Oz's topic so now i'm in total suspence! I didn't realise that they were battling against each other. I feel so sorry for them. I don't want Jess to die, I mean, teenyboppers are people too. But I want Lisa to win because she has good fashion sense. Not slutty ^_^

~Mist

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Tara: HEY! LONG TIME NO SEE!

lol except for the last three hours of chatting on and off lol. But you haven't been around in this topic for ages!

Yeah. Thanks for reading of course! It's always great to have another good reader return. Lol, you didn't know they were battling against each other? woops. ah well, you do now.

Well as you know I g2g now so this is a really rushed reply! Lol i agree, Lisa has good fashion sense! i think.

Cheers!!!!!!

- Gavin.

Lisa the Legend

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Hi everyone, I'm officially back from my holiday! Plenty of fic-reading for me. Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Lisa the Legend - Chapter 28 up!

Mistysakura: Hi! You've returned just in time, the final installment of the crossover is due up any day now. Oz has been very busy writing it, and i've already finished.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Oz is approaching the conclusion of the Crossover now, everyone, so it's nearly time. I know I've been saying that for weeks now, but this entire wait is very nearly over, if Oz can finish off in the next couple of days.

In the meantime, if anybody wants to read any of my other work, The Crystal League has been revived as a background project, and I just posted a new, non-pokemon story, "Only Human".

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

The crossover is officially going to be posted at least by Tuesday the 28th. I just posted to relieve everyone from the month-lnog wait. Sorry guys. It's been a very long time.

But, on the good side, I just completed chapter 33, which means there are five ready-wrtten chapters to be posted (including the c/o). I'll post them all within a couple of weeks to make up for this wait.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Hey, take your time, Gavin~ I'm sure it'll be great when you get it finished. But it's good you have more chapters finished! Can't wait! ^_^

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Well Gavin, while Oz plugs away at his side, i suppose you can always spend more time on your other fics. That's one good thing that came out of it

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I'm curious to find out what happens too. It should be interesting.
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Aquababe: Hello! Thanks ... I feel so stressed out because the crossover has been kinda blocking up my ability to post, and when I can't post, I can't see how people react to the chapters so I feel that my writing for chapters 29 - 33 could be a little stale, but bear with it. I know you will of course. Tomorrow's the big day of posting!!

Shiny Marill: Yeah, that's true, I've been able to half-revive TCL and begin Only Human because of this. That is good, but I was hoping to get a lot of chapters posted before I go back to school!

Zeldafan20: Well I hope it is interesting enough for everyone to read, because it's liek 9000 words.

Well, seeyas tomorrow!

Lisa the Legend

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Nice one. You definitely caught MY attention. Keep it up.
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

That was a great chapter! It kept me at the edge of my chair when Lenina was waving the gun around.

I liked the battles, and the CDYM also. It sounded like a combination of some pretty weak PKMN, but I guess genetic engineering enhances their slight strengths.

I can't wait to find out how Lisa manages to keep team Rocket from attacking her again.
    Have an old pokemon cartridge laying around collecting dust?

Join the Pokemon RBY Speedrun
    or
    GSC Speed Completion Challenge

How fast can you beat the game?

If your game can't save anymore, replace it's battery!

Hey Gavin! That was a LOT of material! ^_^ I enjoyed it! I...wow...I don't really know what to say about it! I loved it, but I can't really point anything out...there was two much! But yeah, it was really good! ^_^ Maybe if I think of something more enlightening i'll post it. Bye!

*whistles*Niicce.Your part was definitely longer than Ozzy's. And I liked Girafury. That was a nice trick that Jessica used though.

I did disagree with one thing in your story.

“The only thing more boring is the Lord of the Rings,” agreed Andrew.
    That is hard to imagine, the Lord of The Rings being boring.
    Have an old pokemon cartridge laying around collecting dust?

Join the Pokemon RBY Speedrun
    or
    GSC Speed Completion Challenge

How fast can you beat the game?

If your game can't save anymore, replace it's battery!

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

It's great reading a story from so many different ponits of view. some things that don't make any sense from one side are explained fully by the other. ^_^ Great job to all involved *applause*
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

nice chapter! focusing on Hiro all this time, pretty cool. And was the raindance badge the fake one the rockets talked about? NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Entei making a bargain with TR?? This should be interesting .
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Thanks that really helped to lighten my mood. Sheesh.... I just found out that in Nachadoches, Texas is where 95% of all the debris fell. Several other places too, but I'll let ya do the research!

It seems like Team Rocket is up to something again. Exactly what does Entei have against Lisa anyway? All she did was express her displeasure of finding out that he had killed Anna for no apparent reason. It should get interesting to see how the disqualified trainers react when they find out. Lisa will make it to the plateau and compete, won't she at one point? I think so, because she's still a trainer in training. Excuse the pun. By the way what has Suicune and Raikou been up to? They've been offely quiet lately. Probably will confront Entei. Keep it up, can't wait to read more!
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Shiny Marill: Hey! Yeah, we haven't seen Hiro for ages and we did get a glimpse of Kris for awhile so why not? And yes, I think you're on the right track with that!

Zeldafan: Definitely will be interesting. Imagine the strength of a Legendary Pokemon, then imagine it when used for evil instead of good.

Karania: WHOA! 95% fell over there? Poor people who live there, it must have been terrible! As for the chapter, well Entei is a psycho as you know. But what is his reasoning? I'll leave you to think that over. As for your other two ideas, i think you have kind of the right track but a bit ... well ... inaccurate.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

everyone needs a tiger to love Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

^_^ Niiiiiiiiiice chapter......

Since the crossover, I've decided to read on about your story....I want to know more about Lisa......

And Hiro's an interesting character too......But so far..my favourite is Entei.....^^ I really like Entei......I'm weird.

pretty banner made by wurz ^^

I'm Over the Top! AKIRA SHOCK.

finally I have an asb banner ^^U

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Hmm.......... Oh well. Ya don't know until ya say it. Heads up I'm gonna put up a couple of my own stories.
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Gavin Luper: (giggles) Well....I sort of want to imagine it, but, then again, I sorta don't.
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Well my own stuff is up. One's a plain Pokemon story (Strange Things Happen WHen YOu Least Expect 'em). Little bit of a twist here and there. Another's a Pokemon/ Three Musketeers type story. (Daydreams are Sometimes Nightmares) The last one is a pure Pokemon story called (The Light of Hope) still in the works, but I'm almost happy with chapter 1.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hyperness: Thanks for deciding to keep on reading! Hopefully you'll understand most of the stuff in these chapter if you just skim through some of the earlier chapters, but most stuff should be explained during each chapter!

Hiro is Ok I spose, I just keep him in the story for the hell of it (jk!). Entei is very very evil. You'll see!

Karania: Cool!

Zeldafan: Lol, yeah that's what I mean, you really don't want to think about what's coming.

Karania2: Congrats on posting your stories! I'll check them out sometime for you

Cheers! Chapter 31 up on Saturday/Sunday!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Sorry guys, I forgot the preview for chapter 31! I edited this into the end of chapter 30, but here it is in a new reply for those who want to read it!

Cheers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up on Lisa the Legend

At last, Lisa and Gavin are home. But an immediate obstacle is in their way.

“I can’t believe it …” stuttered Lisa, staring at the huge black creature before her.

“Well, hurry up and battle it, I can’t do everything for ya,” cried Gavin, standing tall beside Girafury, ready to consolidate both their Psychic powers in an instant if necessary.

Unfortunately, Lisa’s been caught out at last.

“Uh oh.” Lisa couldn’t suppress a sheepish grin, as her father glared at her.

And a friend from the not-too-distant past emerges … in some danger.

Just as Marina’s raft passed the branches, there was a shout and two people leapt out of the tree, landing abruptly onto the raft, backed up by a Crobat and a Venomoth.

Chapter 31 – Friends.

Lisa the Legend