Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 82 - Last Night on Earth now up! (24th June 2013)

Hybrid View

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Lisa the Legend - Chapter 52 up!!

I've been plotting out the final chapters of this lately, and I was wondering if anyone had any questions about things that I've already posted. Any wonderings or complaints about things that happened or didn't happen in the fic, or what is going to happen. Or what you want to see happen. Anything.

Also, just to note, the end is in sight; it's both happy and sad for me.

Chapter 65 will bring the end of Lisa the Legend at long last, so yes, any questions, suggestions, ANYTHING at all, please post!

Cheers!
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Oooh! So They faked Raiky's death... DAMMIT, it was ugly and needed to die!

And Suicine is the link to Gav's powers..... Good to see Lisa doesn't care ;p Off to bed, Lisa.

The old man, Oak, right? CAN'T HE DIE ALREADY! Sheesh he's annoying.

Sad to see Marina go and little butterfree! But she has to, can't she surf there, or is that too hard? What does her mum do?

LOL! A SPOILER on the buggy, HILLARIOUS! Really, it is. Its like a spoiler on a beetle.

Finally, what is lance up to...

Good chapter, Gavin, some nice little revalations there, setting up the stories...

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

nothing new? I didn't miss anything? OKay good. Anyways I just got back in from vacation today, we went to Branson, Missouri. I had a ball, but that's not what I came to say. ANyways, I'm really really looking forward to the next chapter. PLease continue!
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Oz: Yeah I know Raikou is ugly but I like him, I always have for some reason. But he will be important soon in the story ...

Hey! Lisa cared about Gavin's psychic returning! He just didn't want to talk about it. She's nice. Leave the poor thing along

Hehehe ... Oak is annoying me too, I wish he'd be a bit less ... well, get lost and confused less often, it would make people like him more. Still, that's the way it's gotta be.

As for Marina, she could surf there I spose but her family doesn't want her to. After being kidnapped by the Union, they'll be wanting to see her as soon as possible, therefore Marina's taking the quickest and safest way home.

XD ... the spoiler.

And finally Lance. Hmmm ... what could he be up to? Something mysterious probably, knowing me. Heh, thanks for reading.

Karania: No, nothing new yet, I'm still struggling along with the next chapter, which should be less confusing. Where is Missouri anyway? I've heard the name before but I've often wondered where it is.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Missouri is in the middle of the U.S. near Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Texas. AKA and/or middle of of U.S. near Mississippi river. Anyways, I'm glad I didn't miss anything. Still looking forward to the next chapter. Oh and btw, our air conditioning gave out in the middle of the summer and it gets really hot in Texas, luckily I was still in MIssouri where it was somewhat cool with air-conditioning. See ya round for the new stuff.
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Cool, thanks for that.

New stuff still coming. I'm having some trouble getting everything to play out perfectly in my head, there's some things in the next few chapters that need to be written just right, so I'm taking my time in doing it.

Just something to ask all of you: does anyone want the Previews of the upcoming chapters to return? For those who don't remember, that's when at the end of each chapter I'd post a preview of the next one. I'm considering starting it again but I don't know what you all think, so please tell me which way you prefer!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

ooo, previews! That would be great! I really enjoyed those when you did those a while back, so yes, I think it's a good idea.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

It's up to you. Personally, I think not having them tests your skills as a writer even more, because you have to rely on your writing alone to carry your readers' interest from chapter to chapter. But then again, you could potentially get more input from more readers if you keep them intrigued by previews. I don't really favor either side, because I'll be seeing this one through to the end regardless. So it's really your call here, I think.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

You so copied them from me!

Um... what mrpika said is definently a good opinion. I'd like to agree.

Actually I only put them in because I sometimes didn't know what I ws going to write for the next chatper, and they sort of gave me some structure. And also because i kept imagining LVH as a tv show

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Thanks Karania and Brian, I'll take it on board! Lol Tara!!! I'm sorry! I think I asked you if I could copy when I first started, so yeah hope ur not offended And yeah, I used them for structure so I knew where I was going, too. Though I can't imagine LTL as a TV show ... people would get confused and rather bored, I reckon. LVH would've made a good one though.

*chants* Bring back LVH! Bring back LVH!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

you're right, I can't picture LTL as a tv show, I think it's wonderful as it already is. Keep up the good work, and I'll be back around soon for the next installment, whenever that is.... See ya then, if not sooner.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Sorry for taking so long on this chapter everyone, it's still nowhere near finished. I have to admit that chapter 50 has given me more problems than any chapter of LTL I've ever written, so for all I know it could be quite some time before I post it. Hopefully it won't be much longer. Just so you know that I AM trying to write, and I'm not neglecting it!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

that's okay, we can wait, waiting's all good; it just means that the chapter's even better when it finally is posted. Anxiously awaiting your next chapter, I see you then.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Just updating.

Chapter 50 is coming along quite well now, though it took weeks to get started. I've got it worked out now though, thankfully. Expect to be reading it soon!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

sounds great, I'll be looking forward to this new chapter whenever you post it.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I am still alive and I am very sorry. STILL no chapter. It's just so hard to write this one, and I can't understand why. You guys have been waiting more than two months for this one, so when I do finally get it posted I hope you like it.

I haven't given up on changing the name of The Risdon League, either ... anyways, hope to see you all here reading soon.

Cheers!

- Gavin.

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Brilliant chapter! Nice to see Lisa and Gavin arguing - all that built up tension exploded out. Good. I wonder if either will apologise?

And this mysterious man. I'd rack my brains, but I've got an English Essay just itching to be written *groan* so I'd better dwell on it tomorrow. *thinks* Could it infact be Eusine? Didn't they meet like ages ago? And he 'died'?

"Brit Chris promises to read chapters to actually back up any alledged guessing he throws into the air" - Disclaimer.

Anyway, whatever's going on at Fairfax, that Union member is the answer. I wonder...would THEY have the tape? (and don't they put everything onto DVD these days? )

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hi everyone!

mr_pika: Yes, it has been an absurdly long wait! I'm sorry!

Thanks for the reply, as always. I tried to slice down description in the later part of the chapter; partly because I just wanted to finish it, partly because too much would have given too much away, and made it all too clogged up. Gavin is going okay, he's still coping with something that will be explained next chapter, but if you go back a small way you should be able to work it out.

NOW ... to those reviews ...

I know you mean well, and ok ok I asked for it, but maybe cut back a bit. The only thing I will defend is the "tyres" - what the hell else to people drive on??? And also, careering is when you kind of slide uncontrollably or something. Everything else is mainly criticisms of grammar, which I generally ignore (sorry), although your points were certainly valid. This is just my opinion, but to be a good writer, I think you need to be unconventional sometimes. Change sentence structure, change something, make a new word, etc. Rules of grammar should only be applied to a minimal extent, so that the work is readable. To be confined by rules would be to take all the fun and creativity out of writing.

Anyway, I won't ban you this time (lmfao ). Nah, thanks for the review anyway Brian! I do appreciate the time you spent, despite the criticism. Seeya next chapter!

Tara: Thanks, thanks very much my friend! And don't worry about the revealing ... I'm keeping things more secret than ever. It was a developing chapter for sure though, i had to conceal as much as I revealed really. But yeah, we spoke more over MSN ... you have some seriously good ideas. Thanks and speak to you again soon.

Brit Chris: Brilliant chapter? I thought it was only OK but thanks. Hope it was at least worth the wait. More about the fallout of the argument next chapter. As to the identity of the mysterious man, you will be puzzling for a considerable amount of time - but if you are very clever you'll eventually work it out. And yeah, the Union member is the answer - but only part of it!

Cheers everyone!

-Gavin.

Lisa the Legend

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

huzzah huzzah!

Apologies for the late reply! But better than never!

OOh, Motor Inn! CLASSY! Mosquitos and caravans. The room reminded me of the place in Identity... Creepy. Its nice to see they don't go 5 star the entire time.

I absolutely hate that owner, he's a money grubbing creep! NEVER TRUST DWARVES! Lisa seeing herself on TV, I was expecting her to say - OH MY GOD! THE CAMERA PUTS ON 10 KILOS!

Lisa's little outburst, awww, its nice, but you can tell she's getting tired and emotional! Poor Gavin.

I was amused that Lisa's second person to cry for help was the midget. I was surprised Gavin didn't wake up or something... I was also amused Lisa doesn't sleep with a Pokemon on guard at all times after all the trouble she's been in lately... although she was tired and emotional...

Ellie was amusingly chatty. However, that didn't work out for poor Rachel.

My only thought as to who that man was, was perhaps a traitor of the Asso. Or Lunanine or Sucine in a human form perhaps. But they were nice and helpful, if not mysticly cryptic... Oh well! Small doses!

Good chapter ^5

Edit: Don't worry gavin! I can ban him for you!

Hi Gavin. I like how the story is going. Lisa and Gavin are really getting down to business now, where before, they had a break in the action. There are suddenly a bunch of new plot twists with the union, the missing professor, and the mysterious man in the limo.

Gavin seems to be taking these things better now than before, since he returned from captivity. He isn't as closed up. Has his left arm healed? In Chapter 44, when he returned, he seemed to have a paralyzed arm.

... Gavin did not look at all well; he was swaying on the spot, almost like a drunk, and she noticed that he was not moving his left arm at all.

...She saw something flicker in his eyes, which were bloodshot, before he nodded obediently and gripped the outside of the screen with his right hand. Lisa noticed now more than ever than his left arm stayed firmly by his side....
    I wonder if Gavin heard the noise at night and went to check on Lisa? I guess I'll have to wait and find out. Keep up the good work. I hope they figure out who the union member is.

By the way, I think the word you were thinking of when you said "careering" was "careening." "They were careening out of control!"
    Have an old pokemon cartridge laying around collecting dust?

Join the Pokemon RBY Speedrun
    or
    GSC Speed Completion Challenge

How fast can you beat the game?

If your game can't save anymore, replace it's battery!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hooray! Replies!

Oz: Why hello there. Yes indeed, better late than never ... which is my excuse for not replying to EBTV yet. But I will! I promise! Just don't take Jimmy!

Yes yes, a very nice Inn, isn't it? Just everything you want for a dodgy murder ... I mean ... pokémon contest. And poor Paddy, he never did anything to you. Except plot to steal your shoes! And lmao again at Lisa=TV. But now that she has vented her emotions she should be back on track.

Notice Rachel's friends name?? Hint hint. Well, hardly a hint. You know.

As to the identity of the man ... all shall be revealed. Maybe. We'll see. Thanks for reading!

Master Kirby: Hello again! How are ya? Thanks for the read, and the reply of course. Yes, Lisa and Gavin are getting right into it now; there's going to be fewer filler chapters floating around (most of the first book was fillery). As for Gavin's arm, it was just sore; he injured it during his escape from the Union. Nothing major there, but I'm amazed you remembered it.

Your question about Gavin checking on Lisa will be answered next chapter. Oh, and "careering" IS a legitimate word and it was used in the right context, I've checked a few dictionaries.

Thanks for reading Kirby!

To everyone, chapter 51 is shaping up well. It seems that I've finally got over my writer's block, at least the worst of it.

But I want to ask something that's been bothering me - is everyone enjoying the pace of the fic lately? Since about Chapter 42, things have been happening at a rapid pace, with a lot going on in the background (literally a week has passed in the story but a year has passed in real life) so I want to ask all readers:

Is the story going too fast, or too slow? Should I put in more interesting semi-filler chapters like I used to to help develop the plot and characters, or should I go all out and finish purely the main plot with nothing else quickly?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated everyone! Thanks very much!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

First of all, sorry about the over-criticism. I guess I pushed my luck just a little too much. I'll try to only mention the important stuff next time, instead of dwelling on every little thing. Again, sorry about that.

I think the pace is going fine, in respect to the chapters. It's true that very little time has passed, but we've gotten enough information and teasers to make up for it. I wish we could be going a bit faster in terms of real time, but I'd much rather wait several months for your very best effort than get a piece back much quicker that's even a little bit worse. Take your time, and make every chapter your best work.

btw, your question about "tyres" earlier... I've checked, and it's an alternate spelling of what I'm thinking of. But around here, at least, we drive on "tires". Seeing as the definition I found mentioned that it's "chiefly British", I suppose it's very likely that it's spelled that way in Australia. Sorry; I'd never seen it spelled that way before, so I thought it was a typo initially. It just goes to show that I should check before I criticize. Sorry, yet again.
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Well sometimes it does seem a bit weird, the pace of the chapters. Say if you post a Chapter after 2 months, yet its a HUGE peice of text (I'm reffering to the 2-post-chappies) which covers only one night. That's the only strange part. When I say strange, I don't mean for it to be improved because it works well, it's just something I rarely see in Fiction.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Okay, this is starting to get really spooky. The late-night kidnappings and angry moments happen often in this story, but all this about old documents, Lisa's "odd" meeting with that guy (who IS that anyway?)... Let me tell you, that particular scene gave me goosebumps!

I'll say this too; you've got more talent than me! Sure the grammar and spelling are still a bit raw, but you still have a great gift in writing. Keep up the good work!
    “Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth...
    Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.”
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Solar Blaze Wizard Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Wow...
    I just finished catching up tonite, and wow...
    This is great, can't wait to read the next chappie!

BTW, in a couple of the chapters, some of the literary symbols (for example: " ' ? and the like) got all really goofy-looking (they turned into $^&*#, or something like that). Wuzzup with that?

Get the next chapter up SOON, PLEASE!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinoryu
    I shall not be out-nerded!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hi everyone!

Zeldafan: Hello there! Spooky hey? Well it's good to see I can create an atmosphere of sorts. The tension is coming to a head very soon, but there will be fewer kidnappings, they are getting tedious to write so frequently! But lots of action and mystery is ahead.

Thanks for the compliments! Haha ... I REALLY have to improve my grammar but yeah, I'm sure I'll learn sooner or later.

starjake: Hey! Thanks for reading - I imagine it was a job and a half to catch up with so much writing! It sounds like you were somehow impressed with all the "Wow"s hahaha. As for the strange symbols, a while back we had a mess-up on the forum with the text something or other, it went into unicode, so any chapters i posted during that time (chapters 46 and 47 i think) were affected. I'll fix them soon...

Cheers everyone! Chapter 51 is coming together nicely, up soon!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Still no chapter but I've been extremely busy. Just giving everyone a progress update, as well as what to expect in upcoming chapters. I'm working on different parts of Chapters 51, 52 and 53 all at once, which is confusing but satisfying to say the least. In the next few chapters there's going to be a whole bunch of new characters appearing out of the woodwork, and Chapter 52 sees a major event unfold. :tongue:

Hopefully what is coming will be a welcome turn of events for all readers. There's going to be a more interesting plot and some more questions will be answered - pokémon will again play a role and we may not have heard the last from Port Valeo and the Union there. And, by about chapter 65, the story will wind down to a close at long last, with the grand finale.

Any questions about upcoming chapters, please ask, I'd be happy to divulge some stuff!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Wow, this is damn good - fine work.

Does anyone get blind drunk in the next chapters?
    One more round; one more low.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Cheers mate.

Hehehe ... not to your knowledge they don't. Although Tom's wedding in a later chapter opens up some VERY interesting possibilities for me lol.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Banned

hey you! heh mod are you now... congrats!

this place sure changed a lot... well don't know if i'll be back, but all the best for the fic!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Wow! If that isn't the most unlikely person to appear back here I don't know who is! Hey DK! Haven't seen you round for at least a year. What's been happening?

Are you back for 'good' or what? Please explain.[/annoying voice]

And yeah, mod now You would've probably been modded if you were here though. you still in touch with Sooty at all? (random but who knows)

Anyway that's enough rambling. New chapter somewhere over the edge of the horizon, guys. Still hardly existant.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

That was certainly a mysterious dream. I'm sure that the different elements will be explained later. It's no wonder Gavin had become so quiet after returning. That was almost as scary for Lisa watching the beating as it was for Gavin.

Looking at the symbolism in the dream, I think there is a reason that Gavin and Marina were walking like robots. Its because they weren't Gavin and Marina, but just representations of them. I have a feeling that Raikou is the one putting the memories of Gavin's torture into Lisa's dream.

Her eyes were still not right; they were golden in colour, but they suddenly held a goldmine of knowledge.

She swiped the gold sceptre at the tapestry; the yellow jewel on the end glowed as it tore the tapestry in two to reveal an old passageway.
    Raikou was probably taking the form of Marina to get Lisa to follow. Lisa also had a sapphire sceptor, shich probably symbolizes her connection with Suicune.

I wonder, maybe the Key and Ebony Box are what the man was talking about when he was beating Gavin.

That may have been a short chapter, but it definitely gave some things to think about. I wonder what Gavin's reaction would be if Lisa told him about the dream?
    Have an old pokemon cartridge laying around collecting dust?

Join the Pokemon RBY Speedrun
    or
    GSC Speed Completion Challenge

How fast can you beat the game?

If your game can't save anymore, replace it's battery!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hello everyone!

Zeldafan: To be honest, I think everyone has some sort of psychic power in them, it just depends on how much ... though that is neither here nor there. Is Lisa psychic? Maybe. I won't reveal anything like that yet, though you may be able to answer that yourself. And indeed, the dream shows that Gavin seems to have conveniently forgotten some facts.

Ada: Poor Gavin indeed. I don't know what more I can say. But thanks for reading - the dream was good to create, I enjoyed every bit of it (although the torture of Gavin made my stomach turn just a little bit). Oh, will the statement rebound and hit you in the face? It's me, what do you think?

Tara: Hey Tara! Thanks for reading - and you didn't find anything at all to get me to improve ... Was it that good? I thought it was awesome myself, but what do I know? The whole thing just rolled off the tongue, so to speak, once I started - and mystifying people with the dream was fun. Oh yeah, and we gotta do awards THIS WEEKEND.

Master Kirby: Very mysterious indeed. Everything will make sense one day, if not soon then much later, after you reread some things. Yes, this is the explanation behind Gavin's strange behavior. As for Gavin's reaction if Lisa told him - well ... do you think she's going to keep any more to herself after such a bizarre experience?

Cheers everyone! Chapter 52 looking good!

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Phew..... Stupid schoolwork, I've been gone for gosh know how long. Anyways, good chapters. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you're going with this.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Cheers Karania!

I've been blocked for ages, so Chapter 52 is currently a hovering speck in my brain. Not a great deal of interest to anyone, least of all me at the moment. Firstly, I'm stuck in the middle of exam season for another two weeks, so I'll have virtually no time whatsoever to write until December starts. Secondly, I've run smack bang into a brick wall in the storyline, which I have to somehow find a way to deal with and pull the story back together. Since Chapter 39 I've made some big plot mistakes that hopefully I can repair imperceptibly. The problem is that, since then, I think the plot has literally run away from me and escaped my control, and I have to fix that too. And characters need a lot of work.

I'm talking too much, but if you understand where I'm coming from, then you'll understand it may be a few weeks before I get back on track.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer

^.^ I understand fully. Same thing happened to me when I was doing LVH.

The only thing is, I never realised the plotholes until i reread it after I was finishd. And I was not bothered to fix them up. As you all know very well lol.

2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

glad to be back, take your time and we'll all wait paitently for the next installment whenever that is.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Announcements and Explanations

It's been a long time, it seems. Nearly six weeks since the last chapter and I honestly haven't even started the next one. What can I say? Well, I have two announcements to make, but don't worry, they are good - just a bit confusing for you guys.

Announcement #1. Book Three: Revelation will begin in Chapter 54. That's right - I mucked up. According to what I have posted, the third book began at Chapter 49 - but I've had to look back at my notes and rework everything because I missed something out. It didn't seem right to begin the book there. So, forget you ever heard the words "Book III: Revelation" - because it will be hitting your screens early next year. I apologise for the confusion, but it will work out better this way, I assure you.

What does this mean for you, the reader? Well, you have two chapters before this, the second book, ends. I hope to have them done by the end of this year, so we can move onwards. These last two chapters will be huge, so be ready for some mega stuff. After that, Book III will begin, with a renewed plot and a clearer journey. It'll be great!

Announcement #2. Something a little different, not really an announcement but I felt that it had to be commemorated. December 1 (last Wednesday) was Lisa the Legend's third birthday! Yep, over three years since I first posted! So, Happy 3rd Birthday Lisa!

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

As for the long wait for the next chapter, I can only apologise and hope that it comes along soon.

Stay tuned, I'll try to be quick.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

looking forward to updates, and I hope you do well on your exams. Those tests can be killer.... However, my college footabll team is going to the semi-finals! Go Crusaders! That's gonna be a blast, according to what I'[ve heard they've never made it this far before. See ya around, and I keep an eye out for the new stuff.

Master Trainer

^.^ Thats cool. Sometimes it takes me ages to come up with a chapter. Lol I am so bad. At least you let us know whats happening

and congrats on sticking with this for three years.

2009 Silver Pencils: