Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 82 - Last Night on Earth now up! (24th June 2013)

Hybrid View

Default Lisa the Legend - Chapter 52 up!!

Well, I've just read chapter 1 of this. This seems to lack description, almsot relying on the reader knowing the Pokemon/location off by heart (Which I don't since I never played G/S/C, watched the Johto series) plus I have no idea what Aipom is. However, storyline wise it is good, the cliff hanger was a nice idea, its made me wanna read chapter 2, hopefully the description will improve later on.

Also on a side note your battles seem to be kinda lacking.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Brit Chris: Hey! yeah, sure, tell everyone lol it's good that you liked it. Sorry, I meant to post a link in the topic: there isn't actually a link in my sig yet. There might be soon. Cheers mate!
    ------------
    Onimusha: Well well, what an interesting post for a brand new member. From your post, I'm assuming that you are too inexperienced as a reader to realise that judging an entire fic by the first chapter is an extremely foolish action; almost as foolish as judging by the title or the cover of a book. As for myself assuming that the reader automatically knows the pokemon and locations, I would consider this a fairly standard assumption, as this is in fact predominantly a Pokemon fanfiction forum.

People change, Onimusha, as do their stories. I would strongly suggest that you read a little further to really get a grasp of the storyline of Lisa the Legend.

Have a nice day.
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

Banned

Wow! I've just read the last two chapters and what can I say? It's getting better and better!

I still don't know what's been going on with the legendaries and Team Rocket (wether they still exist or not) and where it is leading but I know I want to see what happens next. What drives her there? Please post soon coz I can't wait!

Keep it up!

- A.J.

PS: It's the first fic I've really liked and read through all 46 chapters (God they're many!!!) twice. How many chapters are you planning anyway?

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Ozzy: Good afternoon, nice to see you, old chap.

Typical Lisa hey. She should really learn, it's not a hard concept to grab a hold of. Still, this is Lisa we're talking about. LOL @ Gavin-Skarmory. LIES! ALL LIES! As for the bag, um ... it was locked. Yes. That will do. And I'm not telling what's next. Cheerio!

mistysakura: I should really have given up cliffhangers for lent, I just keep throwing them in there! At least they get people hooked. Yeah, the web thingy was a bit anti-suspense, but I threw it in there for fun, and for a reason too. As I always seem to do ... seeya round!

AJ: Hows it going? Thanks for reading and stuff, I don't know if it's getting better and better but I hope so usually. Keep reading mate, the next chapter is going to be a big one! And some questions will be answered!

PS: WOW! You've read them all twice? Congratulations! For the grand total of chapters, we're looking at around 55-60, somewhere in between those two anyway. It's getting pretty close ... and the BIG chapters are coming soon!

Cheers everyone! Chapter 47 up soon!

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

All right! Another LtL chapter! Sweet! It was a filler, but still, sweet!

Nice action. The last few chapters haven had a lot of that, huh? Well, it's been a nice contrast throughout, wioth some chapters being simple battles or finding out information, and the others as intense as if my own house was being raided by TR. ..... *checks hallway* ...okay, then...

Lisa's insane with getting herself in trouble. I mean, come ON! Can't she show a little restraint, at least once?! Still, she's definitely a memorable character. Good work with her development.

As for Gavin, well, he seems to have lost a bit of his... er... snazziness. It's like ever since he's been back, he's been dull, under-expressive, and/or just plain angry at someone (or in this chapter's case, something. Hey, I'm afraid of spiders too, Gav...). I don't know if that's meant to be a plot twist, but it seems like he's been jerkified since he left. (Yes, that's a made up word. So sue me.) Either way, it introduces some interesting contrast between Lisa and Gavin... but it's so dang frustrating! Show some spirit, Gavin!

And another cliffhanger... rrgh! You frustrate me so much with these tantalizing thought provokers! I can't get it out of my head! Aah! La la la... I can't hear the cliffhanger... dang... not working... okay, then... Pikachu... you know there is no other... I choose you!... Because you are my brother...

Well, good job, anyway. If only we could all write this intense of a filler!
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Yea, Gav, maybe you can rw-write Pokemon Johto episodes. The 4th season was such a fillery slice of bile I think it needs re-written by someone who knows what a 'filler' really is

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Banned

Sweet Chapter.i can't wait to see what happens next.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by OzAndrew
    And Raioku the ugliest Legendary ever.
    Ugly?! Raikou's not ugly, it's one of the coolest Legendaries I've ever seen---and I love cats, so I should know!

Getting back to the chapter, it certainly sounds exciting! I wonder what caused all the explosions...I hope those three Legendaries aren't fighting again ! I have so many more questions, but I won't bore you. Just make sure the next chapter answers them, 'kay?
    “Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth...
    Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.”
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hi Everybody!

mr_pikachu: Thanks! Yeah, the chapters have been a bit here and there lately ... you should find the next bunch pretty good to read - I hope, anyway. The Dervine Saga is shaping up to be great, too.

As for the character development ... well, you've reacted as I hoped people would, as far as Gavin and Lisa are concerned. But the next five chapters or so see a lot more development, a couple of new characters.

Brit Chris: I haven't ever seen the 4th season (I stopped watching years ago) but from what I have read/heard, they were pretty crappy on the whole. I hope my fillers aren't that bad!

SSMGoku: Thanks for reading, more coming soon. Btw, are you by any chance SuperSonic Mewtwo, from the old forums? I just noticed the SSM part in your name ...

Zeldafan: G'day! I like Raikou a lot too, actually, definitely one of the better legendaries ever invented. Not that I like cats though. Not to worry about all the questions you have - a few will be answered in the next chapter, for sure.

Still working away at Chapter 47 - Fire Power. Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Banned

Sweet mercy.

SOme of my most favorite fics are still on this board.

Amazing, I'm about to re-read teh entire thing, but I couldn't resist not replying. ^^:;

COOL! You're still going on LtL! That's great Gavin. I don't know if you remember me, but I left for a little, and right before, I know I'd been reading this for a bit. It's so great you're still going with this! The only problem is, now I have like 50 chapters to catch up on!!!1one Are you anywhere close to being done? I hope not, cuz it's a really great fic. Well, better get reading! And good luck.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Tyger: Hey! Haven't seen you around for ages. Welcome back to LtL! Lol it's become a bit of a veteran fic aorund here now ... it's about 2 and a half years since I posted the first chapter. Thanks for replying, too, I hope you catch up again soon!

Ferilian: Yeah, I remember you! I never forget a reader - unless they change their name. It's probably a bit odd that LtL is still going, but I suppose it is a fairly long fic with a lot of chapters. As for finishing this, that's still a fair way off, but I'm getting closer; I'm looking at about 57-58 chapters all up. AT the moment, I'm writing chapter 47, so you can see there's a fair way to go. Hopefully you can catch up ASAP.

Cheers guys! Chapter 47 coming soon.

Lisa the Legend

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Whoa, shady secrets here... I think Gavin's still hiding something. It's cool Marina's back though, although we are still to find out what happened. (More mysteries...) I feel so sorry for Raikou; there must have been some major twist so that Entei could have killed him. Great job of suspense there. The less suspenseful bits, like Aipom adn Natu's games, also managed to lighten the mood up a bit sometimes, so we weren't totally stressing out :tongue:
    Can't wait.
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Tara: Gday. I thought people would like this one better, it was more action-packed. And about time I did some character development really. Lol ... Legendshipping: the next big thing ... well, we'll see!

Thanks for reading and replying mate!

Zeldafan: It was a big chapter, hey. Like I said before, it answers some questions but it raises even more. Interesting suspicions, though, about Raikou and Entei - what could this all mean? Are they dead or alive or what? Hmmm ... can't say.

Ada: Hey! Lol I threw that Aipom-Natu thing in there for exactly that reason, otherwise you guys would be, well, stressed out kinda. As for the twist ... you're not wrong, but I'm not saying any more!

Cheers guys! Chapter 48 coming up!

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

:O

Wow.

AWESOME!

A great read. I'm glad Marina's ok, and she's safe (for now), but erm well all the punctuation appeared as ?'s. Umm anyone know why? Every other punctuation is fine in other posts....:-o

But yea, Gavin's really showing an adventurous side. It's kewl.

Raikou's been killded :-| aaaack. I really love the Legendary feud, it really is a great idea and it's being used past its full potential. Keep up the good work.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Brit Chris: Hey! Shocking stuff, eh? Thanks for the reply. I don't know what was going on with all those question marks but I fixed it yesterday so it should read fine now. Don't know how you managed to read it with all the ?'s in place of the " 's.

The Legendary Feud - PAST it's full potential? >.< Lol I get what you mean though, thanks ... oh, and the characterisation is just gonna get better from here.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Niiiice. Excellent, excellent chapter. Lots of feeling, plenty of emotion, loads of action, mounds of secrets... I haven't read this good a chapter from ANYTHING in a long, long time. Brilliant work, Gavin. You truly are a gifted writer.

No criticisms really, just frustration at the punctuation hijinks on the boards. I heard they accidentally set the forum language to Unicode - that's a programming language with (apparently) very few punctuation marks. Extremely frustrating. But yeah.

Great work, again! Can't wait to see how this all plays out in the next chapter... and yeah, Gavin's definitely hiding something. I wonder what...?

See you next chapter!
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Wow, this chapter was pretty good, wonder what those people were up to, but we probally won't know until a few months. Now I know that you are a good writer Gavin, but if you keep making chapters as long as this one, imaginehow much time it would take to read this story from one day. But keep up the good work, and hope everythign turns oout okay.
    If something is wrong, please say so.

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I knew it! Ugly Raioku! He's dead! HUZZAH.

Is the man at the mall, Lisa's older Brother, or Morty? I enjoyed the little Natu and Aipom thing, but this was really Vulpix's chapter, and I enjoyed that. Although when will we see Dratini again, the last time we saw that was in... The Crossover part one or something lol.

Great little vulpix, enduring the rain and all.

Those Association dudes, very slick operators, although did I pick up on that one of them raped poor Marina?

I was surprised Gavin kept a gun with him, the same one which killed Lenina? I also don't think Mick will ever walk again.

Good work Vulpix, Lisa and Gavin! Although now, is Marina going to be all mysterious like Gavin was?

Great work Gav, loved it all!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hullo everyone!

mr_pikachu: Cheers. I really enjoyed writing this chapter, it flowed really well. And, judging by all the compliments being thrown at me h: ... well, it was good apparently.

Unicode? I was wondering about that, it stuffed up everything. Made it really annoying to read. Anyway, glad it's gone now. Thanks for reading. And next chapter will reveal more, I hope.

powarun: Hi again! Thanks. Lol ... a few months would be about right, considering the rate I've been writing. I'm actually speeding up ever-so-slightly now. Anyway, I'm sure all will turn out for the best ... in one way or another.

Ozzy: Oy! Sorry, just had to do that. G'day! Long time no speak! What's new in wonderful, exotic Ippy? Lol ... yes, ugly Raikou thing is dead [gasp]. Scary.

The guy at the mall, well he wasn't actually at the mall. He was at "a building in central Ecruteak" ... wherever that may be. But, as for who he is ... Not telling. It's really annoying ... since chapter 40 or so I've had to be all secretive about stuff, because otherwise it will give everything away. Sorry. But yeah ... Dratini will be getting a lot of limelight in chapter 49, I think ... and 50, too.

Lol, I like Vulpix! He rocks. And yes, the Organisation members are quite efficient, you'll be seeing more of them soon. And, well, what happened to Marina while she was with them will remain a secret until ... whenever. But you're KIND OF on the right track. Great little vulpix, enduring the rain and all.

And Gavin's gun - he got it back when he escaped from the Organisation on one of the Whirl Islands. He kept it since then.

Anyhow, Chapter 48 is coming together nicely, expect it fairly soon.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Ah, so TR's been "reborn", so to speak. Nice. And they're going to travel to Dervine, hoping all the while that Tom will be there? I wouldn't be surprised if he dang near kills Lisa for all the worrying he's probably done over her. And what happened to Lisa's other siblings, again? I'm sure you mentioned it, but I'm just unsure... for some reason I keep thinking that they were in the house when the Union attacked, too. Of course, I'm sure I'm mistaken, or else Tom would've been REALLY hysterical. Great chapter, as always, with some very nice touches (I love the bits about the coffee, the jumper, and Lisa's and Gavin's dilemma) to boot. Excellent work.

Until next chapter!
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Lol ... sorry, I was too lazy to reply hehe ...

mistysakura: It's like Missing People's Week, isn't it? Hehe ... I just love these ongoing little mysteries, I can't get enough of them, really. But this one will be the last, I promise! - er, I think.

Zeldafan: Marina was sort of in shock, I guess you could call it. She wanted to hear the truth, and Lisa and Gavin's story fitted the missing information she had ... besides, it explained how Anna had really died. Cheers.

Karania: No probs! I'll keep going, hope you keep checking up on this!

Brit Chris: Hey, thanks for reading, as ever. As for the female GSC trainer, that's Kris ... but yeah, she's based on the character on looks, but not much else. Oh, and the stealing car thingy ... well, you'll see!

mr_pikachu: Yeah, TR has, in effect, been reborn as The Union. Dervine's next on the menu for Lisa and co, though they have a short way still to go yet. And Wes and Jean weren't in the house when the invasion happened, they were with Lisa's Mum and Dad, and still are. Thanks for reading again!

To everyone, Chapter 49 is in the works. Last chapter before we finally reach Dervine. Frankly, once this chapter arrives, it's going to be a return to the old style of LTL ... the last seven or eight chapters or so have been far too high-paced and episodic for me to handle, frankly! I've gotta scale it down a bit - but don't worry, it's all good!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Gavin.....do you watch 24?

Heh just wondering, I hear you get it in australia but I don't know if you watch it. We've just reachd 4AM and it's so.damn.good. I remember that one-chappie fanficcy of yours with the theif getting killed...it seemed remeniscent, and the car-theivery reminds me of 24, but then again, so does a lot of things

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

finally the thing informed me, of a new reply. Thank goodness...... Looking forward to the new stuff.
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Yeah, we get 24 here but I only ever watched the very first episode, and I didn't think it was too good, to be honest. I'm more of an Alias man myself ^^ it's heaps better.

You mean TFM? Yeah, it was a bit high-paced I think. I'm still writing a novel that follows slightly similar lines as that one, but it hasn't got very far yet.

More stuff coming soon. Chapter 49 is looking good!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey everybody!

Just updating to make sure you're not left hanging or anything. I've had a bit of a block with Chapter 49 and how it's all going to play out, so my progress hasn't been smooth lately. C49 will probably be a while in coming - hopefully not too long. I haven't had much time lately, either, what with school and so on. I'm also working on another fic to post here, plus an actual novel, so that adds to the congestion.

Anyway, don't worry too much, I'll finish this off if it takes ten years, I swear. In the meantime, if anyone has any questions, musings, wonderings, suggestions, criticisms, comments or more, PLEASE post and ask me. I feel I haven't been getting much critical feedback lately and enough questions, etc ... I think it's the lack of that that has been blocking me (^^ that didn't sound great).

So yeah, anything to say or think, please post!!!!!!!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

^^ Ill still post. If youve got writers block i suggest take a break. write some random stuff - just like try some writing exercsies . look at a bin and write a story about it. about its backgroundand stuff. it really helpful actually. try it.

**PancaKe||

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hello, Tara and Gavin!

Wow, what was Aipom chittering about? Flea washes?

Also, wow, Lisa's giving me Elle chills, seriously. I'm expecting her to start wishing she could start ramming her hand back up cow's butts.

I'm surprised Marina didn't learn more, or that they didn't go get her bruises checked out. I'm also expecting them to be especially smelly and dirty.

Huzzah for seeing Tom again 8) Very cool. Well we'll be seeing him again soon.

Radcool for car stealing! Are they dressing up and whatnot? Steal a car from a childcare center! No one will get a car full of babies with bullets!

Good work, pitty the font thing is on the fritz again. Damn TPM thing.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

yeah I know what you mean about the time crunch. I'm currently writing 9 fics and I'm about to start a Midieval Times novel that I might publish when I get it done. I love Midieval TIme with all those elements. See ya later and by golly don't hurt yourself!
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

***ANNOUNCEMENT***

Next chapter is the beginning of LTL III.

I think it's time to make this announcement - hopefully you guys see it as a good one. Basically, I'm taking a break of posting LTL, for about three or four weeks. For those who don't remember, the end of chapter 20 was the end of LTL I, and LTL II began at Chapter 21. Well, I have reached the third part at last. Chapter 49 is the beginning of Lisa the Legend III: Revelation. (Initially that was the title for II but it was dropped later). So yes ... I'll take a months break before the new book is posted. It will still be in this topic, the same as book II, but I want a good break so that you guys have a reasonable break and so that I have enough time to build up my stocks.

I think I've gotten over the worst of my writer's block all of a sudden, which is awesome. I'll be writing busily over the next month, so keep your eyes on this thread. Any questions or whatever, feel free to ask.

Well, that's about it. Have a good month, everybody, and all the rest. Keep your eyes peeled, cause Lisa the Legend III: Revelation is going to be better than ever!

Cheers!

- Gavin.

PS: Thanks Tara and Karania for your support , and Oz for your reply, I'll get onto it later ^_^.

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Wow! sounds like a corker! Hmm Gav, you should bring this out on DVD. You could add audio commentary and have a free Aipom Plushie when you bought LTL on video. Meh, Disney do it all the time.

Glad you got over writers block!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Master Trainer

This is where the fic goes KABLAM!!!!!! This is the stuff we been all waiting for, a whole 48 chapters leading up to LTL III. It's gonna rock dude. Cant wait.

Can ya give us a preview?

**PancaKe||

2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Revelation, huh? Sounds good. A month's time seems okay, just as long as you don't forget about us. Glad your Writer's Block is gone, and I look forward to seeing what's in store for our heroes next!

Ho - wait... a... second... another TPM fic? Sweet! And... a NOVEL! All right! Remind me to buy it when it comes out! Just get those publishers to print it in the U.S. too, okay? They can be squirrelly when it comes to that sort of thing... ^^;

So you want critical feedback, huh? Well... um... uh... the last chapter was kinda short, I guess... (hard to tell, what with the screwy font junk). Er... I suppose the sentence "He and Miki just got home to the house..." is redundant in a way. Of course, it's a quote, so I guess it isn't much of a problem...

Hey, what can I say? You wanted me to be critical, and this is what I found.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Chapter 49, as well as your new projects!
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Tara/Pancake: That's gotta be the best nickname ever ... anyways, hell yeah I'll give you a preview - when I can, that is, some time in the next few weeks. I'm writing Chapter 50 as we speak, plus other bits of the book and of the final scenes (gasp). But yeah, LTL III is gonna be great, the FIC really will go KABLAM quite shortly, just you wait ...

mr_pikachu: Hey, welcome back! No, I won't forget you guys, I'll still be hanging around here until I start posting again in a month's time. Yeah, I think my writer's block has finally dissolved; just wait until you see what's coming for Lisa and Gavin after chapter 50! Revelation is going to be the most exciting, mysterious and characterised LTL book yet! Oh, and cheers for being critical, I'll keep that sort of stuff in mind! Keep throwing it at me!

And yeah, my writing horizons are looking great, from my point of view anyway. LTL III, the new fic that at this stage is top secret () and of course my novel that i hope to get published.

Anyhoo, enough talking about myself, so yeah - questions, etc, please ask, everyone!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Banned

I just started to read your story about a week ago and so far I like it. Can't wait for the next chapters.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

dragonmage: Thanks very much for reading Have you finished all the chapters yet or are you still going? What do you like best so far?

Everyone: LTL III is well and truly underway and, if I do say so myself, IT ROCKS! The next chapters are going to be awesome, you guys are gonna love em (I hope). LTL III is where the story gets going full on - as Pancake said, this is where the story explodes. Everything is going to start coming together at last and MANY things will be finally revealed!

Huhuhu ... but what will happen? Who knows? Except me ... I'll be posting a preview soon of the new book which will be heaps cool. There's a few things that are going to really kick LTL up a notch, from novice trainer fic to something huge!

The month's wait is nearly over ...

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

mistysakura: Lol! Sorry for the confusion, but that was how this chapter was going to be anyway, I thought about it from every angle and this way, it worked out the best! Don't worry, everything will make sense soon, I think there's only a few chapters to go and the truth is revealed at last! And with that revelation there will be no more confusion as a result! Woo hoo!

Sorry bout the telepathy too, but eh well.

Anyways, the bottom line is that there had to be some confusion to introduce all this new stuff in such a way that it would not be recognised. That's why the last few chapters have been, admittedly, odd and confusing. We'll get to the bottom of it soon, I promise!

Thanks for reading!

Lisa the Legend

Banned

h: Great CHapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon.

Master Trainer

SSMGoku - no one line replies without substance. Ada had to warn another member, only a few posts before you, and so you should have seen that and had more sense. Anyway, thats one warning to ya. Dont make us mods give you any more.

2009 Silver Pencils:

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Thanks everyone for reading I'm writing more at the moment so it'll hopefully be up soon.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend